Chapter 13 : Outing

Chapter 13.

*9:45am*

Danielle's P.O.V.

"C'mon god damn it we're already late! FAST!" I shouted.

-No-

"My god! I don't have the whole day for that!!!!! QUICK!" I screamed again.

-Naa!-

"Uggghhhhh! You're testing my patience now! I'm warning you the last time! GET OUT!" I snapped so badly, I could crack mirrors.

-Who cares-

"WHATEVER!." I said that one word which made me loose my patience and all my feelings for that poor thing and I tore it.

My poor scarf, it was stuck in my bag's chain. And now that i pulled it out, full 3 threads tore out from it!

"Does this still look fine?" I asked Liam.

"Yeah perfect! Let's go now!" He pulled my hand and we went to the bus with everyone else.

We all walked to the bus.

We had already told Harry and Niall to tell the bus driver to wait for us so we don't miss our bus like we missed the train :P

We were late. Like always.

We reached there and climbed in the bus.

It was almost full in the front, so we probably had to sit at the back.

Niall and Sammy sit next to the windows, both being claustrophobic couldn't tolerate crowded place.

Sammy could control herself, but Niall? Nope he couldn't!

Well Lisa sat next to Niall then Harry sat next to Sammy, I sat next to Liam, Valerie sat next to Zayn and Hayley sat next to Louis.

"So enjoying ourselves, are we?" I asked Louis, who nodded but still kept on glaring at Lisa while she talked to Niall.

A small blush crept up Louis's cheeks.

We suddenly heard a tune.

Was it More Than This? YEAH!

We knew where it might have come from so we all turned our heads in Sammy's direction, she was so happy!

"Yes!! Finally he called!" she smiled showing great excitement in her expressions as she answered the call, "Ummm... Hello?" she said into the phone.

Okay that's a little awkward.

Who was that "HE" to whom she was talking?

We left her talking on the phone, we didn't even try to hear and we started to gossip and stuff.

"Aacchooo!" I sneezed.

"God Bless You!" they all yelled in perfect sync.

"Come on Lets dance!" Lisa yelled.

Yep that was one weird girl. "But we cant dance, not in a bus at least!" Hayley tried to reason with her.

"Watch and learn babe." Lisa said with a mischievous grin. She got up, took out her phone and tuned to some songs doing a weird dance.

I would've loved to dance weird with her but I was not really in a mood to stand up ; So instead I just cheered for her.

But it wasn't for much longer, a speed-breaker was all it took and she fell down upon back to her seat.

Lol, her expression was worth seeing, she totally became poker faced!

There was still much time for us to reach.