Chapter 6 : Finally Manali

Chapter 6

Lisa's P.O.V.

While in my dreams, sleeping, I heard lots of noise coming from somewhere.

'Ahhh.....Another dream spoilt! It's gotta be mom!' I thought to myself with my eyes still closed.

I suddenly sat up and screamed, "Please shut that noise, mom! Let me sleep!" But as i saw around, I totally freaked out seeing myself on a berth.

"Oh no..." I said to myself keeping my palm on my forehead feeling like an idiot while all my friends laughed on me.

"Aww baby, i know it's sunday but i cant let you sleep for longer 'cause we are about to reach Manali!" Sammy surprised me.

I looked out of the window.

It was simply beautiful!

The mountains were top layered with snow and everything was just amazig!

I wanted to go out there as soon as possible!

It felt like it was about to snow!

I saw everyone working so even i went to them to help.

Well i wasnt the last one to wake up, Zayn was still left!

We packed up and cleaned up everything and even made sure that all the electronics were safe.

When i saw Harry, i could see in his eyes how he couldn't resist Zayn sleeping for so long.

He took out the water bottle from his bag and immediately poured half of it on Zayn's face!

"What the hell?! Why did you do that????" Zayn screamed as he woke up.

Harry hid the bottle behind his back and just Zayn, controllig his laugh.

Zayn jumped over Harry to fight.

They both tried to spilt water on each other, but as Valeri came back from the washroom, Zayn pushed Harry away an pretended to be cool and started helping us.

We all started laughing and Valeri was just confused that what might have happened behind her, why were we laughing like idiots!

We were just 8 kms away from Manali, our camping, the best time of our lives!

No one could really wait!

After like 5 mins, the train gradually slowed down and then stopped!

We all picked up all the bags and stuff and directly ran to the doors to exit the train and live it up!

Ahhhhhh....the lovely cold breeze was totally delighting we could feel it decreasing our tension and that perfect winter feeling was to-die-for!

That breeze gave me a feeling that everything's gonna be perfect and we're gonna rock this trip!!

We went out of the station.

"Cant we just rest in a hotel for some time?" Niall asked with a tired expression.

"No, Niall! Sorry but we can't because we have to catch our bus on time!" Sammy said and hugged him.

We adjusted in 3 taxis and went to the Downhill bus stop.

When we reached there, we saw many more people there, almost everyone will be joining us at the top of the Himalayas.

Some of the people there were Indians so we girls, except Danielle, could easily communicate with them.

The boys went in the bus first while we girls bought some things to eat and drink because we knew that in sometime, we'll need more rather than what we already got.

Then even we all went in the bus.

As I was walked further more to the back of the bus, Louis stopped me and asked me to sit with him, "Ofcourse!" I agreed and sat next to him giving a smile.

He is soo caring.

--x--

Zayn's P.O.V.

Oh well Louis is not the only one romantic here, even i had asked Valeri to sit with me, and yes, she agreed and sat next to me with a smirk.

Don't ask me how much, but i really loved her smile!

I don't why, well, i know why; i felt really close to her, i really wanted her to be mine , forever, just like my permanent tattoos! :P

She was the first girl who had driven me so crazy!

--x--

Lisa's P.O.V.

Louis and i talked for a while but then he was quite sleepy and Valeri was too so Val and I exchanged places.

They slept head over head while me and Zayn were fooling around and laughing like idiots.

We spoke about many things, and I was really enjoying!

I had a really great time with him, it felt like we were friends from so many years and we knew everything about each other!

But finally the thing came which i really wanted to hear from him.

"See....you've been Val's best friend since childhood and so you know her very well. So its just that, i wanted to share something with you...." Zayn said in a low voice.

"Hahahah!! Ofcourse dude! Feel free to say!" I told him.

"I really like Valeri and maybe it would be too early for a relationship but i really wanna be good friends with her, i want to impress her and make her feel happy! But only if you could help me a bit...." Zayn said blushing.

"Aww...Never mind! I'll put all my efforts in it!" I said to him giving a wink.

Zayn became extremely happy and hugged me.

"Ehh...ok Zayn! Leave some for Val too!" I said as he moved away and we started to giggle.

I don't know why, but I got a really good impression of Zayn.

I knew that this time Valeri was lucky.

Zayn is a perfect guy!

He's really positive and even really sweet.

And I myself wanted him to be with Valeri.

I surely knew that he would never break Val's heart and keep her happy.

So now along with enjoying this trip, i had a mission to accomplish! ;)

---------------------------------------

A/N Lol fans, im sorry if you guys are bored from Lisa's P.O.V. so many times!

btw you know what guys, I'm an Indian.

I'm almost 13 now. My birthday is on October 26th. Any birthday twin? Dm me or comment! ;)

Please vote comment share and follow me! Twitter : @Mangal_Aditi

There is more to come!!

I love you all! xxxx