Chapter 14 : Skiing (Part 1)

A/N hey there guys!

trust me I'm sooo damn sorry!

I feel ridiculous about it!

Its been ages that I had updated my last chap.

I was so lazy to update but I was even reading other books and got some ideas!

So no more waiting!

here is it!

Let's go on and see how these young adults enjoy this moment to their fullest! And you enjoy reading! :D xxx

------------------------------------------

Frank's P.O.V

So after all of their funny conversations, they finally reached their destination, The Skiing Spot!

They all were very excited, whereas Niall was just so curious about whom Sammy was taking to with an extend of happiness and joy in her words.

-x-

Harry's P.O.V.

The bus stopped with a big break pushing everyone in front, some of them even got their heads banged to their seats in front and I was one of them. :P

I felt quite shy seeing all the girls laugh on me.

But it was okay.

Because I always become the victim of all the wierd incidents!  xD

I quickly got off the bus and helped the girls climb down.

Sammy even gave me a kiss on the cheek!

"I'm only doing this to make Niall jealous! Laugh!" she whispered hurriedly.

So on Sam's command I laughed really loud and got questioning looks from everyone except Niall.

I swear if looks could kill I would be six-hundred feet under.

We took our equipments from the bus's trunk and set off.

Our coach looked like he was in his mid twenties, he wore a thick black jacket with black pants and shoes.

To add a little colour to his look he wore a white beanie.

His heavy boots looked like they might have increased his weight upto 5kgs!

But we weren't looking any less. :P

-x-

Valeri's P.O.V.

"Yayyyyyyyyyy!! Woohooooo!"  I screamed at the top of my voice shoving away the snow with my skiis.

Really! it was a freaking amazingg time! :D I swear I would never like to leave this place!

"Hey Lees, isn't this fun?" I shouted to her with a wide grin, looking like I had a bottle of crazy pills, but I didn't care! She just gave me back a small smile and nodded.

"What's up girl? Are you okay?" I frowned but she just shook her head and checked her phone for the 5th time!

"Are you a mute? Speak!" What the hell happened to her? :s

"Nothing.. I just don't feel well" She looked down while scratching her head.

I rolled my eyes. I knew what it was! "Is it Jake?"

She nodded and slowly rubbed her hand with the other, her face looking down to them. "He isn't picking up. He usually wakes up early and texts me."

I put two fingers under her chin and lifted her head, "He might be asleep or busy, Okay? Don't worry! He'll call back soon! He misses you like hell, and even you know that!" I said it like it was the most obvious thing!