Chapter 8 : The woods

Chapter 8

Lisa's P.O.V.

We were ready and excited for it.

The bus stopped.

One by one everyone got off the bus and we did too but in the last.

We collected our bags and walked till the place where we had to camp.

We had a got a big, nice place to camp, so out of it, we found a nice grassy place.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's do it!" Louis said.

We started building our tents and helped if anyone couldn't.

It was 3pm and we all were hungry so after unpacking everything, we decided to cook!

The boys went for finding some wood to burn and till that time Hayley took out all the vessels and utensils and Lisa took out the packaged food.

We placed the woods and surrounded it with small pebbles.

The boys lit fire to it and we girls started to cook.

By that time, Sammy and Valeri made hot coffee for everyone.

Danielle was resting in her tent, Liam had built it for her.

He made sure she felt warm enough.

After eating we girls went to accompany Dani so she doesn't feel alone and enjoys.

The boys stifled off the fire.

Dani had finally slept, so we silently went out to the boys.

We started clicking some pictures.

We formed pairs and went to have a look around the hill; Valeri and Zayn, Me and Louis, Hayley and Sammy, & Niall and Harry along with Liam.

I whispered Zayn a 'Good luck' and then we all left in different directions.

--x--

Valeri's P.O.V.

Zayn is a really comfortable guy.

I was glad he was with me, making me enjoy my every moment.

I didn't like him or something, but i had some feelings for him.

We were roaming around between the trees discovering beautiful things.

Whoooo........it was really cold, i was simply shivering!

Suddenly i felt something really warm around my arms, i looked sideways, it was Zayn's scarf.

"No Zayn, you'll feel cold! Here,Take it!" I told Zayn as i was taking it off from my left shoulder, but he stopped me, put it back, and said, "That's totally fine! You need it for the moment! Anyways, boys are warmer than the girls."

"Umm..okay then! Thankss!" I said to him giving an adorable smile.

I blushed.

"Val, you cheeks!" Zayn said.

"What?"

"Your cheeks are going red!"

"Oh...what..really? Haha, Ohh,it...it might be because of the cold.....Right?"

"Yeah, might be! Are you sure you're fine?"

"Ya haha!" I gave it a fake laugh.

Valeri, control your emotions!

I cant be like that in front of him!

Oh what am i doing!

Well, whatever you say, Zayn is lovely guy.

It was really sweet of him to hand over the scarf.

Awwww.......I'm never gonna take it off !

--x--

Niall's P.O.V.

Danielle wasnt there so we included Liam with us.

Well, i was really angry on Sammy! How could she just take away my phone like that!

She ruined the whole game!

Always stuck on my head, telling me what to do, what not to do!

She is my girlfriend but she doesnt really need to be soo caring, c'mon i'm not a child!

"Oh Niall, stop this drama now! Just forget about it! Anyways it was your fault!" Harry said.

"Why? Why my fault? She took off the phone and started screaming!" I told him.

"But you weren't giving her attention that's why she did that!" Harry yelled.

"Ugghhhh!! Guys forget about it now! We are here to enjoy, remeber?!" Liam told.

Both of them nodded.

--x--

Sammy's P.O.V.

Well i was SUPER angry on Niall!

"I mean how could he?! I meant no harm! I just wanted him to eat something but he-" i was cut off by Hayley. "Sammy what the hell?! I thought that we are supposed to be having FUN!!" She said empathizing the word 'fun'.

"Hmph. Okay fine." I linked my arm in hers.

"Soooo what's up with you and Harry?" I asked with my eyebrow cocked upwards.

"Wha- What do you mean?" She asked red in the face.

"Awwww...... Look at you!! You're blushing!!" I cooed. "I'm not"

"Are too"

"Nope"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes! Wha- No!!" She screamed.

"Ohh come on Hayls, I know you like him!

That's why you try and act irristible in front of him!" I said matter-of-factly.

"Okay. I do like him! But-" She said giving up, and I cut her off. "Yes! I knew it!" I said/screamed and did a sort of happy dance, my leg slipped because of the snow and i fell on Hayley her leg slipped and we fell on the snow.

We stared at each other amazed and after a minute's silence we started laughing like crazyy!

--x--

-------------------------------------

A/N hahah! well some of Sammy's is done by my editor @sachiagrawal. so Did you guys like it?? Please comment and tell me!

There is more to come!

I love ya all! xxxxxxxxx