Christmas Special

I found that pic on tumblr and it's one of the cutest Malum drawings I've ever seen. So this is just a glimpse into all the different relationships as your Christmas presents!!

-Summer xx

Jolinsky

Hot chocolate is the ticket to Gilinsky's heart, something JJ found out very quickly as the colder months came. Hot chocolate, cuddles, and a few stolen kisses by the fire place would be all that encompassed the two's nights for practically the whole month of December.

"Jack?" JJ asks quietly one night, while doing their usual.

"Hm?"

"You have a little something..." Jack goes cross eyed trying to look at the spot on his nose that JJ points to, causing him to laugh.

JJ just chuckles, shaking his head, before wiping the dab of whipped cream off his boyfriend's (yes, secret boyfriend) nose with a single finger. He slides the digit into his mouth, sucking the whipped cream off innocently, then releasing it with a pop. Gilinsky's jaw remains dropped in awe.

"God you're so amazing." He whispers, before leaning in to kiss his boyfriend.

Haaron

It would only take Hayes one time to run down the hallway in socks, before he'd trip and fall. Aaron would only laugh at his clumsy boyfriend, before realizing that he's actually hurt, and running to his side.

"Shit, babe, are you okay?"

Hayes just groans in response. "My ankle hurts."

Aaron sighs, scooping the hurt boy into his arms, despite his protests. "Shut up, you said your ankle hurts and now I'm gonna fix it."

Hayes laughs, kissing his boyfriend's cheek. "Thank you, baby."

"Yeah, yeah."

Placing Hayes on the bathroom counter, Aaron digs through the drawers, trying to find the medical wrap. When he finally finds it, he slowly encases the younger boy's ankle, making sure not to hurt him further. As he finishes up, he looks up, only to see Hayes smiling at him fondly.

"What?" Aaron chuckles, a small blush forming on his cheeks.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

The blush on Aaron's cheeks flames. "Yes, all the time. I love you too, idiot."

Cashton--SMUT WARNING

"Fuck, Cal!" Ashton gasps, digging his nails harder into Calum's back. A wave of euphoria hits him as he spurts white ribbons onto his chest.

"Shit," Calum whispers, also reaching his high. The dark haired boy pulls out, reaching out to cuddle his lover. He places soft kisses up and down his shoulder and neck.

Ashton giggles, "Cal, I'm all gross."

"I don't care." Calum whispers, also managing a chuckle.

It isn't long after cuddling that Ash lets out a loud sigh. "What are we?"

Calum cocks an eyebrow. "Humans. I wish we were dogs though. Dogs are so fucking co-"

"Cal, I'm serious." Ashton finally faces the Maori boy. "What are we? What is this? I don't think we can keep doing this if neither of us know what it is."

"Babe, you know what I said when we started this..."

"I know, you didn't want something serious. But you never thought about me. What if I do?"