31[Capone]

Recap:

"Get em boys," Scar-eye says. But before any of them could attack us, shots go off. Each guy drops, a bullet through the head. Shawn and I turn around to see Harry standing there, gun in hand, and Louis, with a saw and hella garbage bags.

"H-Harry?" Shawn's eyes widen.

Harry sighs and looks at Louis.

"We've got some explaining to do,"

💎

Shawn and I hop into the back of the truck the two came in, as Louis creepily walks over to the bodies. Scar-Eye is the only one still breathing. Louis smirks. 

"This is gonna be a bit of fun, yeah?" he says, waving the saw. I've honestly never been more afraid of him than I do now. I knew he was fucked up a little, but not like that. Harry just sighs, climbing into the car and turning to us. 

"Harry, what's going on?" Shawn asks.

Harry's eyes close for a moment as he inhales, gripping his thighs until he releases his breath.

"My father is a drug lord. His alias in the drug world is Dean Capone--" 

My eyes bulge out of my head. "THE Dean Capone?!"

"The Dean Capone, yes. I've always been around this kind of stuff. Me, and my sister, and my mom. My mom is the daughter of another famous drug lord, from England. My uncle is a hitman. I'm just surrounded by the drug world and the mafia. Home is a happy yet dark place, which is why I try not to invite people over as much. Only person who knew was Lou...who you should probably talk to...because it's kinda freaking me out how well he knows how to dispose of bodies and I haven't taught him..." Harry explains, looking out of the car to Louis.

Louis has a sock stuffed in Scar-Eye's mouth with duct tape over it. I thought he just had Scar-Eye tied up to watch, then i notice something--his hand is missing. 

Louis sawed off his hand. 

Louis is in the process of cutting up, bleaching, taping, and putting different body parts in different bags. The creepy part is that he's smiling while doing so. SMILING. 

"Harry, why didn't you tell us before?"

"Well at first I didn't really know you were involved in the drug world, so I didn't mention it. Then when I found out...I don't know. I just didn't want to get too involved. The Griers are dangerous," he says looking off into the distance. 

"You know about the Griers?"

"Of course I do. My dad's a drug lord Taylor, I know a lot of things,"

"How come Hayes isn't involved in the gang?" Shawn asks. "'Cuz he's been chilling with us the whole time but he never posed a threat...it wasn't until Nash came that we were worried,"

"Hayes was too afraid of pursuing his father and brother. Too innocent and sweet, he always wants to do the right thing. He lives with his grandparents," Harry replies while getting out of the car, opening the trunk. Lou drags 3 bags over to put in the trunk, then throws two in the dumpsters. He makes sure his gloves don't have holes in them so that his DNA can't be traced on the bag. Harry gives him a quick kiss on the lips, and the two get into the car. Harry clicks the button to close the trunk. Scar-Eye is passed out, Louis' saw in his hand.

''''''

"Shawn?"

"..."

"Shawn, are you okay?"

"..."

"Shaw-"

"Do you realize what we saw our friends do today?" he mumbles, eyes locked on the blank TV screen in front of us.

"Yes, I do honey," I say, lightly placing my hand on his thigh. His black leggings mold to his legs perfectly, giant sweater reaching just about his mid thigh. 

"A-and they got away with it! I just..I don't know if I can do this anymore..." he says, placing his hand on mine. That's the first time we've touched in days. 

"Babe don't feel pressured okay? If you need to stop, you can stop okay?"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," 

He smiles, hugging me.

'''''''

"OI! STOP SUCKING FACES FOR A SECOND?" Louis shouts at Aaron and Hayes. The couple giggles. Everyone decided to hang out at Lou's after school since his house seems to be the biggest. Skate and Sammy are sprawled out on the ground, playing Fifa. Shawn is cuddled into me, eating grapes happily and looking through his tumblr feed. Mahogany, Jack G., Cameron, and Luke are playing pool. Calum and Michael are on opposite sides of the couch, and not being the brothers I remember them being. I have to ask about that. Ashton and Harry are in the kitchen, making snacks, while Louis looks for a movie. Jack J. is on the other side of Shawn, playing a game on his phone.

This is when I feel normal. Like a normal high school kid. Not a kid who is also a drug dealer who has to generate his own electricity for his club house in the woods. 

Shawn smiles up at me.

And again, I finally feel normal.