8 [Mini]

💎

I wake up on the floor of my room.

It's still slightly dark outside, the sun just making it's way up into the sky. My head is throbbing and my phone is vibrating. I unlock it and see that my group chat with Lou and Jack has literally blown up. 

lou: bitches im driving us in today

jack: thanks m8 sounds dapper

lou: stop dont make fun of my country

jack: nah fam im good im good

lou: asswipe

jack: bitchdick

lou: wtf is a bitchdick

jack: idk 

lou: youre insane

I roll my eyes. I go take a shower and get ready for school. My head is still throbby and I don't have any medicine to help. This day is going to fucking suck. 

'''''''''''''

The car ride to school brightens my day a little bit. Jack is at the wheel and Louis is in the front passenger seat, and I'm in the back. We're blasting The Weeknd through the speakers, and the bass pulses through the leather seats. Louis is going ham at the wheel, and Jack is singing his heart out. This is why these dorks are my best friends.

We pull into the parking lot of the school, park, ad step out of the car. We still have about 20 minutes before school starts, so we head in to see who's here. 

"I'm gonna go to my locker," Louis says, splitting off from me and Jack.

"I'm gonna go take a wizz," Jack says, walking away to the bathroom.

I'm left all alone. I don't mind, it's kind of nice. As I make my way down the hallway, I see Hayes and Aaron, and Jack Johnson, which means that Shawn is probably here. I'm hoping that he isn't upset about what happened on Friday. I honestly feel like such a dick for being so rude to him about it. I put my emotions before thinking about him and his sensitivity. 

"And I was like, that's why you shouldn't borrow my clothes!" an angelic voice said, slowly growing louder as its speaker made its way down the hallway. I look up from my phone and see the most beautiful person in the entirety of the universe--Shawn Mendes. 

And what he's wearing almost made me moan out loud. The tight black fabric of his high waisted mini skirt hugs his hips and make his ass look super perky. A light blue crop top covers his chest, with a black choker around his slender neck.  The black Doc Martens covering his feet pad down the hallway. He looks away from his conversation with Cameron and looks over at me. He smiles, the light coat of baby pink lip gloss shimmers in the light falling on his face from the sun, shining through the glass paneled roof of our school's rotunda. The mascara coating his eyelashes do him no justice--his eyelashes were long and dark enough already. 

I smile back at him, and make my way over to him as Cameron breaks off to go in the direction of the men's varsity soccer team.

"Hello doll," I whisper, smiling as a blush lights up his face like a Christmas tree.

"Hi Tay. I'm wearing the skirt you like today! See? Just like you asked me to," he says gleefully, spinning in a circle to show me that yes, in fact, he is wearing the skirt that I happen to adore. 

"I see that Princess, I'm proud of you. I'd also like to apologize for how harsh I was to you on Friday--"

"No it's okay Tay. I get it. From now on, I'm going to be a good boy for you," he says, his doe like eyes staring into mine.