Chapter 2 - Reconciliation and a Flashback

Chapter 2

Reconciliation and a Flashback

Clicking on a site called "ENewsEntertainment" it states:

Jay Ethan Parker, 23, is one of the best students in Harvard University for being awarded the "Best in Visual and Environmental Studies" award in 2009. Now a graduate, he came all the way from Cambridge, Massachusetts to become an intern in Glendale, California. His internship was offered by DreamWorks Animation in California. He is also known as the guy who's not only rich and talented but also a gentleman to the ladies.

...and there it was his picture was on the side, wearing black tux with an emerald green tie that matched his green eyes, his blonde hair was put up shark style but it made him look more attractive and not like a child. His smile was amazingly genuine and that's when I realized, what does he want from me?

Shrugging my thoughts off I decided to watch some trailers from the past to present, it was two in the morning but for some reason I still couldn't sleep. The rain has calmed down a little so now it seemed more peaceful.

Suddenly, I heard a beep, startled since I was watching a horror trailer that actually have very creepy sound effects (a beep would really be a creeper). Calming myself down, I paused the video and clicked on Facebook, clicking on the 'friend request's' button,

Jay Ethan Parker wants to be friends with you

5043 friends 0 mutual friends

Confirm as Friend | Ignore

Clicking on the 'Confirm as Friend' button I was literally in shock, how did he find me?

We didn't even have mutual friends and how does he even know my full name!

But for some reason my brother Keith was beginning to rub on me, I was beginning to take risks. I mean who in the right mind would even contact a stranger just because they're scared of what he would do. It really didn't make sense to me what I was trying to accomplish but I was feeling to see where this takes me. Because well my life is kind of boring.

I once again tried to sleep but failed to do so. I then decided to do my morning routine even though it was still 2:20 in the the morning. I took a really long bath and dressed up, I was done by 3:30 in the morning. So I decided to play the keyboard in my room and sang a little song.

Suddenly someone knocked on my door, I opened it and to my surprise it was my Keith staring at me with red eyes he then said "What's with you? Why are up so early in the morning?Disturbing my sleep."

Then he yawned. My brother Keith looking at me with his curious blue sparkling eyes with his blondish brown hair all messed up looked kind of cute to me.

I replied immediately "Couldn't sleep." "Ha! That's a nice excuse lil' sis, but I know your always drop dead when you sleep."

Then he messed up my hair. Oh great, he doesn't believe me.

Then he suddenly went closer to me bowing his head towards me and whispered in my ear "Tell me the truth or you're in big trouble."

Then he gave me the 'I am so not kidding stare.'

So I nodded and gestured him to come in my room, I knew I had to tell him or he'd tell mom something was up. He sat on my bed and I sat next to him.

Then I said "I met someone yesterday night that's why I was 5 minutes home before my curfew."

"So that's why mom was yelling."

He snorted. "You do know mom clearly said your curfew's at nine but I want you home 10 minutes before nine."