Chapter 14

Jordan's POV:

"Are you eating your chicken minis?" I asked Luke as I pulled into Adrianna's driveway and honked the horn. "Yes." He answered as I looked at him. The small Chik-fil-A box was on his lap as he ate. I chuckled and saw Adrianna walk out of her house. She smiled and waved at me before getting in. "I hate the rain." She groaned as I started to drive. "I know." I sipped from my coffee. "Did you save me some?" She asked Luke, who giggled and shook his head. I laughed and continued to drive.

"You two went out?" Briella asked as we sat down in McDonalds. I bit my lip and nodded. "It wasn't anything serious." I sipped from my sweet tea. She nodded. "He tried to kiss her too." Adrianna told them and I sighed, covering my face. "Did you kiss him back?" Jadalynn asked and I shook my head. "No, I turned so he kissed my cheek." She nodded. "We just don't want you to get hurt again." They said and I nodded. "I know."

"Hi daddy!" Luke smiled through the phone. "Hey Buddy, how was daycare?" Ty asked him. "Good." Luke smiled and continued playing with his car. "So the reason why I called was because I need to ask you something." He said and I bit my lip. "What is it?" "I was wondering why you didn't want to kiss me when I dropped you off at your house."

I lightly sighed and looked at Luke as he played. "Can you go to Uncle Brice's room?" I asked him and he nodded before toddling off. "Ty, ever since you left do you understand how upset I was having to raise our child by myself?" I asked him and he sighed. "I know and I'm sorry but I'm so much different now. I want us to work out." "Ty, I don't want to go through the pain again. I don't want to fall hard just to be let down."

"But I won't let you down." He pleaded. "I like you a lot Jordan. I want us to work out for Luke. I want us to be a family." I sighed. Ty knows just how to say the right things to make someone feel better. "Fine but if you do some shit to piss me off, Then I don't want to see you ever again." I threatened. "Of course Jo. Nothing will happen."

A/N: who do you think is right; Jordan or Tyberious?