Chapter 15

Jordan's POV:

I didn't sleep at all last night. All I could think about was the conversation with Ty yesterday. I don't want to get back together with him but he's been so good to Luke and I. I sighed as my alarm clock went off. I reached over and turned it off before sitting up. I ran my fingers through my curly hair before walking to my bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth and walked into my room. I pulled out a black crop top with Polaroid on it and a pair of light washed high waisted skinny jeans before putting them on.

Luke woke up a few minutes later while I was straightening my hair. "Hi momma." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes. "Hey baby." I smiled at him. I turned off my flat iron and walked over to his crib. I picked him up and sat him on the floor. I grabbed him some clothes before we walked downstairs.

I grabbed his little bookbag and packed some extra diapers and a change of clothes before packing him a lunch of a peanut butter and banana sandwich with a bag of veggie straws and a pouch of peach yogurt. "Come here." I said to Luke as he played. He got up and walked over to me. I put some coconut oil in his hair and brushed it. I put on his black converses and looked at him, smiling. He was wearing a camo printed sweatshirt and dark wash skinny jeans. "You're so cute." I smiled at him when I put on his jacket. He giggled and grabbed his bookbag as we walked outside.