Chapter 30

Jordan's POV:

I turned off my alarm clock and looked over at Luke. He had his face in the pillow beside me, his curly hair was going everywhere. I smiled and carefully got up before walking to my closet. I pulled out an oversized black hoodie and a pair of black leggings and got ready. I put my hair up into a messy bun and got out clothes for Luke, a pair of black joggers and a red hoodie with the words DREAM BIG on it. I laid it on the bed before waking him up.

I sighed as I walked into school and over to my locker. I opened it up and got out my books before walking to class. "Hey Jo." Adrianna smiled as I sat beside her, putting a peppermint mocha from Starbucks beside her. "Treated Luke to a cookie this morning." I smiled and she laughed. "You're a crazy mom." She smiled and sipped it. I chuckled. "He was crying about having to go to daycare. I had to do something." I smiled. She chuckled as the bell rang.

"Luke's going to be so happy." I smiled and looked at Tahj as we drove to his daycare. He smiled. "You have the sweetest son." "Except when he doesn't have a nap." I smiled and he laughed. I parked and we both got out and walked in. There were kids running around and screaming. I looked over at Tahj as his eyes widened. I laughed and held his hand before signing Luke out. "Tahj!" He smiled and ran over to him. "Hey buddy." Tahj smiled and kissed his cheek as I grabbed his bookbag. Tahj grabbed my hand as we left.