Chapter 35

Jordan's POV:

"You're turning 2 in one week." I said to Luke as we sat on the floor with his blocks. "A week?" He asked me. I nodded. "If you could have any kind of birthday, what would you want?" I asked. I smiled at his thinking face, which is just him closing his eyes tightly. "Paw Patrol!" He smiled. "Of course you do." I chuckled and squeezed his cheek. "Dada and Tahj come?" He asked and I shrugged. "Maybe, I have to ask them." I said and he smiled, clapping his hands. Even though I don't like being around Tyberious, he has to be here for Luke.

I laid on my bed, waiting for Tyberious to answer the phone. "Hello." He said deeply. I bit my lip and took a deep breath before talking. "Hey Ty, I want to ask you something." I said. "What?" He asked. "Luke's 2nd birthday party is next week and he really wants you to come." I said to him. He sighed. "I wish I could come. I'm super booked up at work next week." I frowned. "Can't someone else do it? This is your son." "Jordan, I can't. My coworker is on vacation next week." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." "Don't act like this Jo. I'll make it up to him." I closed my eyes to remain calm. "Ty, you haven't been in his life since the day he was born and now that you're here you only hung out with him one time. One time Ty! Do you understand how crushed he's going to be." I sighed. "I know Jordan but I can't call off. I'm going to be by this weekend to hang out with him." "You better be." I frowned before hanging up.

"Mama." I heard Luke say. I bit my lip and locked my phone when he walked in. "Hey bud." I smiled and helped him to climb on my bed. "Call Dada?" He asked. "Yes I did." I smiled. He giggled. I kissed his cheek before sitting up. "Are you hungry?" I asked him and he nodded. "Let's make a sandwich." I got up. "Yay!" He smiled as I picked him up and walked downstairs.