Fake Boyfriend

Hello everyone...
So finally i m here with the first part of this story...
Hopefully u all will like it...
And special thanks to my best friend for the names of the lead characters....
And yes this is not a sandhir ff ..i just thought to clear it as many of u were asking me about it...

Here goes the chapter

Part 1

A girl was sitting in front of the Arabian sea ....in Mumbai chowpatty...crying ...
Lost in her own thoughts....
Her phone kept on ringing....but she was ignoring it continuously....

A young guy who was waiting there for his friends.... noticed her and approached her

B : excuse me miss ....may i help u ??

The girl looked up to see who wanted to help her...and when she saw the boy , she just shook her head and stared ahead....

The boy again asked her...and kept on asking her concerned seeing her crying incessantly.....

B: hi i m Aaroh ... Aaroh kulkarni. Wats ur name miss?? And plzz dont think i m here to take advantage of u or something like that...i just want to help u out. U r sitting here alone since long time..ur phone is ringing continuously but u r not answering it...

G: look Mr. I really dont want ur help....just let me be...plzz

A: arre but y r u crying like this...look i seriously want to know what's the matter...i don't know u personally but may be talking to a stranger give u some relief... just try it once...come on tell me

That girl just turned her head and again stared into the endless sea in front of her...but aaroh was not in mood to let the girl cry alone....

A : look i won't leave until n unless u tell me what your problem is!! U never know maybe i could help u solve ur problem !!

Wat it is?? Family matter? Love ?? Friends?? Just tell me n have ur answer ....u know my friends say I have solutions to all the problems in this world !!!

Atlast the girl got irritated by his insistence.... and said

G : can u be my BOYFRIEND ?!!!

A : excuse me!!! Are u out of ur mind?! Here i ' m trying to help u and u r speaking utter nonsense !!

Wat do u exactly mean by "can u be my boyfriend?"!!

The girl then realized what she said and quickly replied

G: i m so sorry....i didn't mean it that way....i'm sorry for being rude but i have enough problems right now and i don't wish to complicate it any further...plz try and understand.... She said with teary eyes...first time looking at him !

indeed he was genuinely trying to help...that she could make out by his expressions..

A: it's ok...i'm sorry to bother you...I'll leave now ... bye take care ...

As he was about to get up her phone again started ringing ... she was about to cut the call but she looked at him and before she could understand anything ....he answered the call

Phone convo ...

caller: at last u answered my call...y r u avoiding me? I know u r lying about having a boyfriend ....

U don't have any ... u r just saying this to avoid me... but let me tell u i won't back out until i speak to your boyfriend !!

And before Aaroh could speak anything ... that unknown guy cut the call ...

Now Aaroh knew her problem and understood her question's meaning ....

G: y did u touch my phone without my permission??! Who r u to interfere in my life...just go away ....

A : u know i could help u in this situation and that is why u asked me to be your boyfriend ... isn't it ??

G : ok fine ... can please speak to that guy and just tell him to get lost ??!

She thought that this guy is genuinely trying to help...so there is no risk and moreover...they are strangers and not going to meet again...so no one will know about this incident ... she quietly passed her phone to him ...

Just then the phone rang

Aaroh quickly answered the call not letting the other guy speak

A: who is this ??

Caller : who r u ?? Where is my friend??

A: first of all its u who have called ....and secondly your number is not saved so u better tell me who u r and why r u calling my girlfriend continuously ....?? And i know all her friends ... u r none of them!! now if u don't want me to complaint in police against u for harassment then stop calling

Aaroh said to the caller in a stern and authoritative voice ....

The guy hearing police's name..quickly apologised and cut the call saying he will never call her again ...!

Aaroh returned the phone and assured her that the caller will not call her now ...

She became so happy that out of excitement she hugged him thanking him for helping her ...!!

realizing their position she immediately backed off from the hug...and turned around to leave after thanking him again ....

just as she was about to leave Aaroh stopped her ...

A : excuse me miss ....can i have the honour to know your name...or should i call u damsel in distress??

He teased her ....

To which the girl replied "as u wish Mr. Knight in shining armour" and ran from there ....

TBC

Thanks for reading

Do share ur reviews about this story...and wat u think about the characters....
Do vote n comment

And MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of u!!