its not always destiny!!

Part 14

(Second last part)

Next day

After all the types of events which occurred yesterday, it was a new day today… with new hopes.

This day was going to decide their future. Both Swara and Aaroh were excited as well as nervous.

They both reached the café almost at the same time. Both shared an awkward good morning before entering in the café. Both didn't know how to initiate such conversation. How were they supposed to ask other that if he/she loves the other ?! How will they ask if they are ready for a relationship like marriage, when in reality they are not even anything more than friends!! What if they lose their friendship in this chaos?

This situation was real awkward… they were just sharing awkward smiles sitting across the table. After a lot of courage Aaroh decided to break the silence.

“What's the matter Swara ? You asked me to meet you urgently… anything serious?” Swara was hesitating to answer his questions. But this was her last chance to make her dream come true. She had to tell him her feelings before it was too late.

“ Actually Aaroh , i didn't tell you yesterday why I left in such hurry. The thing is… i don't know how to tell you this! My parents have got a proposal for my marriage. Actually the guy is son of my mom's best friend. Even i love her a lot… she is like my second mom!! And I am sure that her son will also be like her only… but -”   before she could even continue further Aaroh interrupted her. “ Ohh wow that's great yaar Ms. DID … i am so happy for you… so tell me what did you say? Did you tell yes already? You will have to invite me to your wedding ha… even i would like to meet the guy who's lucky to have you in his life” his heart was breaking with every word he was uttering… here he wanted to ask her for marriage and she is saying her marriage is almost fixed!!!  Or to be precise he is assuming the worst possibility !!

Swara had enough of his nonsense, and so she yelled at him to make him stop imagining the worst. “ Oh just shut up OK?! And just cut this melodrama of yours !! Who do you think I am , you think you can fool me with your 'i m so happy’ drama? You think I can't see the pain in your eyes ? Or the dull expressions on your face? You know what you are the biggest Idiot of this world !!! At Least you could have let me finish… but NO! You have to interrupt me at the wrong time and imagine even worse situation!! How could you think I would agree to marry someone else when I LOVE YOU!!! Can't you see it? I have been waiting for you since two years!! And now we finally met, you think I will marry someone else?”

Aaroh was flabbergasted hearing her confessing her LOVE!! He was in a state of shock for at least 5 minutes, making Swara anxious and doubting his feelings!! Aaroh couldn't believe his luck, after recovering from his shock he asked her again if what he heard was true or his dream, and Swara just face palmed herself !! This guy scared the daylights out of her by not responding for good 5 minutes and after that he is asking if what she said was a dream !!!

“ Swara , did you just say you LOVE me?? Oh my God!! Ms. DID I can't believe my ears!! I am soo happy right now!! I can't express it in words… but there is a confusion in my mind. If you love me then why you said you are marrying someone else?”

“Who said I am marrying anyone else? I didn't say this… it was you who assumed it… i was just telling you that my parents are thinking about my marriage!!”  

Before Swara and Aaroh could say anything further, Swara's parents interrupted them along with Anisha aunty and her husband. They looked real angry… the way her dad was glaring at her… it made the both of them flinch away… Both of them didn't know how to react…

Before they could say anything, Swara's dad spoke “ so this was the reason why you were denying all the marriage proposals? For this boy? Who is he? Where did you meet him? What does he do?.... If you think I will ask such questions then you are wrong beta… i trust you completely… you will never make any wrong decisions… if you want to marry him, i will make all the arrangements for it, happily !!”

Swara couldn't believe her ears… Was she dreaming?  She excitedly hugged her parents thanking them , that's when she realized even Anisha aunty and her husband are also present there… she felt awkward…How was she supposed to explain her situation to her mavashii? “ I am so sorry mavshi, i can't marry your son… i am sure he must be a nice guy, but I love Aaroh… and I want to marry only him… i hope you can understand my situation…” “ yes beta, i completely understand your situation… but I am sorry you will have to marry my son only! Am I right  Aaroh?? You want to marry Swara right? Or should I still refuse them?”

Both Swara and Aaroh were in shock after what they just heard…

“ How can you both be so stupid? Here we were trying to help you both and you were not at all cooperating!!! First of all it took 2 years for you both to find each other …And when we are trying to fix your meeting , you didn't even look at the pictures!!! How stubborn can you get!!” It was Aaroh’s father this time to render them speechless…  They felt like their parents had decided to give them heart attack today… they were just revealing one secret after the other as if it was nothing!!  Sensing the kids confusion, Swara's mom decided to have mercy on them…

“ Yes we knew it that you two are friends since long time, actually we saw both of you with your friends one day… And then we heard you both talking on phone for hours… so we decided to give both of you chance to realize your feelings… but then suddenly you both lost contact and started searching each other… we tried to help you then also, but you didn't listen!! So when you two couldn't find each other, we decided it was high time we took matters in our hand…. And the result is in front of you!!!”

TBC

Thanks for reading