fear, expectations and hopes

Hie guys…

First of all a biggg SORRY for not posting for so many days !!

But blame my internship for it…

I hardly get time to write now a days…

But still I try to write whenever I get time….

Hope u guys have not forgotten this story…

The story will end soon…

Would love to read your views about it…

Part 12

Swara was sitting in her room anxiously, waiting for her mom to call her to meet the guests.

When she finally saw the guests, her anxiousness vanished !! there in front of her was sitting her mom's best friend and her favorite Mavshi (Mausi or aunty), Anisha Mavshi, along with her husband.

Swara quickly ran to her and hugged her tightly. Swara was about to talk to her regarding the marriage proposal, but her mom spoke first. Her mom started talking about all the engagement and wedding preparations, as if the relation is already fixed !! Swara tried to intervene but to no avail.

After a lot of efforts, Swara got the chance to speak. She asked anisha aunty to come with her, as she wanted to talk with her in private.

Her mom gave her a stern look, indicating her not to reject this proposal also!! She was not at all ready to send Anisha with Swara, but had to agree when anisha agreed instantly.

As Swara was going her sight fell on the photo kept on the table. One look at the photo and she decided she is ready for this relation excited beyond any measures !!!

Her mom came near her and handed another photo envelope in her hands and asked her to go inside her room and look at all the pictures of the boy, before deciding anything and without waiting for her answer or arguments, her mom went away.

Not having any other option Swara took the envelope with her, a new anxiety building in her mind… what if the photo she saw earlier and the photo in this envelope are different!! What will she do then?  She will have to think of ways to convince Anisha aunty to understand her situation ! She had asked her to talk with confidence, but truth was, she was hell nervous.

She opened the envelope with shaky hands and bated breath.

She closed her eyes as she pulled out the photo .

*************************

Aaroh was very tensed since his conversation with his mom. He knew his mom would make sure he would meet the girl of her choice. He had to think of something before it is too late.  

He was confused what he should do !! He can't talk about this topic directly with Swara, as they just met after 2 long years and moreover he hadn't shared his feelings with her yet !

And talking to his mom, he will have to explain everything in detail to her. He didn't know how will she react about their whole situation !!

But before bringing this topic in front of anyone, he have find a permanent solution for that girl. He can't give false hopes to Swara , when he himself is unsure of many things !!

He decided to talk with his parents first. He needs to explain his situation to them before they get serious about this proposal !

After gaining all the courage he could muster and planning how to put forward his views in front of them, he finally came out of his room only to find the house empty !!

TBC

Thanks for reading

What do u guys think is going on with these two ??

Hope this was good enough…