love finds its way in Life??

Part 10

Swara and Aaroh were sitting in his cabin catching up with each other...

A : hey Ms. DID by the way where had you vanished suddenly?? I searched for you everywhere, but there was no trace of you… i even asked your friends… but even they didn't have any idea… I thought I said something to upset you, and that's why you are avoiding me… you didn't even reply to my messages… But then after few days your number didn't even exist !! You vanished as if it was all my dream and you were my dream girl!!...

Before he could continue, he saw change of expressions on Swara's face, and he realised he just addressed her as HIS dreamgirl !!

He suddenly felt conscious but soon he was amused to see Swara blushing, she was not even looking at him directly…

She immediately brought the topic back to the point to avoid any further awkwardness…

S : hey hey please don't jump to any conclusions… i didn't do anything purposely… actually one day while I was traveling i lost my purse… my phone was in the purse along with the small phone book i used to maintain… i didn't know your number by heart, but I tried to contact you and your friends around your college, and the places we used to meet… but I couldn't find anyone… i went  there whenever I got time… then one day i got to know that you all have completed your degree and no one knew where you were… i didn't know any other way to contact you… but that doesn't mean I was avoiding you !!  I needed to concentrate on my career and hence I stopped searching you… i had full faith in destiny… that if we were meant to meet again we will definitely meet !! After all LOVE finds it's way in your LIFE, you don't have to run behind it...if you are meant for it… it comes to you!!

She said with a small smile on her lips… and as her words sank in his mind, he also smiled …

Love not always has to be between lovers, it could also exist between friends… at least that was what Swara thought she meant …

Or did she meant something else??  

They were busy chatting when their phones rang simultaneously… making them smile at the coincidence…

Aaroh picked up his phone…

A : yes maa ? How are you?? You had some important work or is it fine if I call you later?? Actually I am busy right now… he said looking at Swara , who was also busy on her phone…

Aaroh’s mom : yes it's very important!! If you remember i had asked you to come home early today… we are supposed to have guests in the evening !! What are you still doing in office?? Aaroh how can you be so irresponsible? I don't want to hear anything… i want you home as soon as possible that's it !!! No more arguments!! And without letting him speak his mom cut the phone call… moms i tell you !!

Aaroh had no choice but to leave as soon as possible if he wanted to stay alive…!!

Same was the case with Swara… she was also trying  to deny meeting any stranger guy… especially when she finally met her Mr. KSA !!

After a lot of arguments… she also had to agree to her mom's demand…

As Aaroh was approaching Swara to tell her about all this, his mom called again… to inform him that the girl is busy with her work right now and hence won't be able to come today for the meeting…

Aaroh's happiness knew no bounds...and he hugged her tightly…

TBC

Thanks for reading…

So what do you guys think…

Do vote and comment your views… i like to read them…

Silent readers please do comment…!!