life moves on ??

Part 5

2 years later.....

Aaroh was sitting in his cabin working on the file assigned to him by his boss...

Now he was a successful Chartered Accountant....

He worked for a very reputed company " Singhania Industries" .

He had become successful in a very short span of time...all because of his hard work and dedication....

He was busy reading the accounts file, when his phone rang...

A : hey mom, how are you ?? Why you called at this time??

A.mom : yes beta actually can you come home early today ?? Actually we have to visit my childhood best friend's home... u know she has a lovely daughter... her name is S...

Before his mom could complete her sentence Aaroh cut her in between, knowing exactly where this conversation was heading...

Since last year his mom was trying to convince him to get married... and this had to be another of her futile attempts... according to him.

He was yet not over with the mysterious girl, who had captured his heart...2 years back !! His Ms. DID !!

His chain of thoughts was broken by his boss...

His boss wanted him to go and bring a physiotherapist , appointed by their company... to check their physical fitness....

Boss : hey Aaroh ... i need you to go and pick up Dr. Deshmukh from her clinic at 10 tomorrow morning... please i know u r busy... but i don't have a choice... so please be there on time... our board of directors wish to meet her and discuss about our employees health examinations... bye..

He felt an unknown sensation in his heart suddenly hearing that name, but ignoring it he continued to work.

That day when he reached home, his mom was waiting for him. She was angry as her son had again ditched her at last moment by not coming on time...

And before he could even start his his apology, his mom gave him the last ultimatum saying

" I don't want to hear your fake apologies... don't say sorry when u dont mean it !!! Listen Mr. Aaroh Kulkarni , I , your mother is giving you a last warning.... U r going to meet that girl tomorrow... and dare u ditch this time...!!!" and Aaroh didn't have a choice ...

Next day, while he was on his way to the clicnic of dr. Deshmukh , he halted his bike at a signal... but by mistake he collided with the adjacent scooty... the girl on the scooty lost her balance and fell down... Aaroh tried to help her but she got up staring angrily at him...

Though Aaroh could only see her eyes, as her face was covered with a scarf... but there was some magic in her eyes... Aaroh couldn't take his eyes off hers..

But her cold stares made him flinch away... her eyes reminded him of someone... but he was not able to recollect...

Before Aaroh could ask her if she was okk... she stormed from there on her scooty, giving a last glare to Aaroh...

TBC

Thanks for reading

So what do you guys think about this part...

Where is Swara ? What happened between them in these last two years ?? Why was Aaroh trying to forget her ?? Who was that girl on scooty? Why aaroh thought he knows her ?? AND what do you guys think about that doctor...

And the girl , his mom was talking about !!! Omg so many questions !!!

Do let me know ur reviews...