some important decisions

Part 13

Aaroh tried calling his parents, but both of them were not answering his calls. He was getting impatient to solve this whole situation, but his parents decided to disappear at the same time, without any notice!!

Frustrated, he sat down on the couch, that's when he noticed a letter on the front table. He quickly grabbed it, below it was an envelope which had his name written on it. He became all the more confused !!

He first opened the letter, which was from his mom. It read          “dear Aaroh,

   I know there is something going on in your mind regarding your wedding. Whatever it is, you can always talk about it with me or your father…

I wrote this letter only to tell you that, we are going to meet the girl we selected for you… we are not forcing you to marry her, but at least meet her once to make your final decision… i know you will not agree to meet her so easily, that's why I have kept her photos in the envelope… do have a look at the pictures, before taking any further step. I m sure you will like her…”

Reading this letter he became even more anxious. What was he supposed to do in a situation like this?

************************

Swara was still sitting on her bed with the envelope unopened in her hands. This uncertainty was killing her.  She didn't have the courage to face the reality, if it was not what she wanted it to be !!

How can she even think of getting married to someone else, when she just met her Mr.KSA after waiting for so long ! How can she give up at this moment, when she can see her dream turning into reality!!

She kept the envelope back, without opening it. She doesn't have to look at the guys face, she knows her decision won't change ! She wants to give a chance to her relation with Aaroh, though they just met after a long gap ! They have not even talked about their feelings with each other… but before discussing this matter with her parents, she has to be sure about their relationship! What if in these two years he found a better girl for himself? What if all the excitement after meeting her today was just as a friend, and she was reading too much into the situation ?! She have to talk with Aaroh before she turns insane from all this chaos!! Why does life have to be so complicated and confusing?!!

She quickly messaged him to meet her tomorrow morning as she have to discuss something very important.

With all the courage she could muster, Swara came out of her room and went to where everyone were seated. She politely told her mom that she needs some time to take such an important decision.

Everyone readily agreed to her demand, thinking she would eventually agree. But little did they knew she said that only as an excuse, so that she could get time to speak with Aaroh and also her parents.

***********************

Aaroh was about to open the envelope, when his phone beeped signalling he received a message. He quickly put the envelope and grabbed his mobile. He desperately needed a distraction from all this confusion, so that he could clear his mind and decide what needs to be done !

When he opened the message he was shocked/ surprised/elated/confused to see a message from Ms.DID !!!

She was asking him to meet her urgently tomorrow itself !

He didn't know how to react ! Was this a sign that all the confusion will be cleared, or was this meeting going to create more confusion in his life. Whatever was in store for them in the future they would eventually find out… but he can't give up now… after waiting for 2 years for this very moment… he didn't know why Swara wants to meet him, but he will share his feelings with her tomorrow. He will confess his LOVE for her !! He can't wait any longer now. It's high time he confessed his love. He would have done it way back 2 years ago, but destiny didn't give him a chance then. This time he won't wait for the right time… he has to know what she feels about their relation… then only he will be able to decide ….

TBC

Thanks for reading

A/n : okk guys , so how was it? Did u guys like it? Do let me know your thoughts…

And one more thing, this story will end in 2 more parts…

Thank u everyone for supporting me…