coincidence?? again!!!

Part 7

Swara left from there angrily cursing the guy.

Aaroh was feeling sorry for the accident and hence he followed behind the girl to apologize.

Both of them unknown to the fact that they just met the person, they were trying to find since so long...

Swara noticed Aaroh following her and her temper rose... what kind of guy follows a girl just after causing an accident with her...

She finally halted in front of her destination...

Aaroh also stopped behind her and got off his bike... as he was about to follow her inside he saw the board " Dr. Swara Deshmukh, physiotherapist"

But as he was in hurry he only read the last part 'physiotherapist' and thought " this girl is such a drama queen... she just fell down from her scooty and she came to a physiotherapist !! Ha ! She thinks she is delicate doll, who will break with just one blow!! I have to meet her now..."

With these thoughts he entered behind her...

Inside the clinic, Swara was sitting outside checking her phone... when Aaroh entered without the helmet...

A : look ms. I am sorry for the accident... i followed u till here only to apologize... but u r such a drama queen... u came here ! U want me to pay your doctor's fee? Fine i will pay it... i'm not heartless like u... he went on babbling without looking at the girl's face...

Swara was reading a message when she thought she heard HIS voice, but ignored it thinking it to be her imagination... but when she again heard the same voice, she looked at the guy standing in front of her and got the biggest shock / surprise of her life...

There standing in front of her was her Mr. KSA !!

She couldn't believe her eyes... rubbing it she once again checked if it was her imagination or he was actually standing in front of her...

She excitedly jumped from her seat and engulfed him in a tight hug...

Aaroh was surprised by the sudden excitement of the girl he was yelling at. Only when she broke the hug, Aaroh was able to see her face... and that was the biggest surprise for him... he couldn't believe that his wish was finally fulfilled... his Ms. DID was in front of him...

A : hey what are you doing here?!

And are you the same girl with whose scooty i bumped ? Why did you come to a physiotherapist?? Are you ok? Did u get hurt ? Omg i am so sorry... hey wait... where were you all this while?? I have been searching for you like a madman ... and where do i find you... on a traffic signal !!

Aaroh bombarded Swara with continuous questions, making her frown on him. Why was he behaving like a typical girl... he was behaving the way she should behave...

Aaroh became silent not getting any response from her, only then swara started

S : what do you think of yourself ha ?? I didn't contact you for some days and you forgot me...

And they continued with their childish banter for sometime, until they got tired...

TBC

Thanks for reading

P.s. please guys let me know if the story is not good enough . If u people are not interested then i will make some changes... or stop writing it... whatever it is please share your thoughts...