part 8

Both Aaroh and Swara were very excited to meet each other after so long !! That they forgot where they were and that they had their respective jobs to be fulfilled …

Aaroh was supposed to go and pick up the physiotherapist, whereas there were patients waiting for Swara outside her clinic !! And here both of them were lost in each other…

They were brought back to the real world by the phone call from Aaroh’s boss. He had called to enquire when was Aaroh reaching office with the physiotherapist Dr. Deshmukh??

That's when Aaroh remembered that he was late and that doctor must be waiting…

He quickly bid bye to swara only to return back

A : we are not done yet… i need explanations about your sudden disappearance… right now i have to go to pick up the physiotherapist for the meeting… bye…. And he left from there handing her his office card which had his contact details…

One glance at the card Swara knew where he was going and that he would call her any moment… without even knowing her number !!! HOW?? Just wait n watch ;)

Aaroh’s POV

As soon as my boss reminded me of the physiotherapist, i ran from there but not before giving her my card… so that she could contact me… it's strange but even after so many years i don't know her real name!!! She is still Ms. DID for me !

I wonder when will that auspicious day arrive when i will know her completely… her name, profession everything… !!

Right now i need to go and pick up the doctor… or else she is going to be super mad at me…

I immediately dialed Dr. Deshmukh’s number, but it was out of reach…

I decided to go to her clinic directly and pick her up…. After traveling some distance… i again tried her number, but this time it was busy… shit what if she is talking with my boss !! He will definitely fire me if she complains about me !!!

That's when an idea struck my mind… i quickly dialed her clinic’s number and thankfully this time someone received it… though it was not the doctor herself but her assistant… i was informed that the doctor had left for the meeting after waiting for me for two long hours !!!

Shit i was soo lost in Ms. DID that i didn't realise i was 2 hours late!!!

Now i am definitely gone….

I quickly rushed to my office… continuously praying to god to save me from my boss's wrath !!!

I dont want this day to loose it's charm…

But when i reached there… everything was unusually normal!!!

My boss welcomed me with a bright smile and praised me for my commendable job !!!

I Sighed in relief… atleast he is not firing me !!!

But wait… which commendable job did i do ???

And where was that doctor??

Why do i feel something fishy??

Why is this day full of surprises ??

**************

Little did he know the day had just begun … and there were many more surprises in store for him !!

TBC

Thanks for reading