You and I

Sorry everyone... to keep u all waiting for the next part...
But i really didn't have any idea what to write... and i m not at all sure with the outcome of what i have written....
Hope u all like it

Part 3

Though their first relation was a fake one....just a pretence , but now they had become good friends... the awkwardness between them was finally fading away.

They used to meet regularly....as they had to practice for the event.

Their friends saw both of them together and asked them if they knew each other, to which they both replied they met outside the ground after rehearsals...

They didn't tell the truth....

Swara was apprehensive about discussing the situation during their first meet, while Aaroh didn't want anyone else to know about her problems. He thought if her friends knew about it, she wouldn't be sitting there alone crying! And his friends need not know about it as well.

Both their set of friends got along pretty well. They all used to rehearse with dedication and then spend some time together before leaving....

Actually it was Swara and Aaroh who used to convince them everyday with new excuses!!

THey both had started enjoying each other's company but were still shy to spend time alone!

Their friends had noticed their eagerness to be in each other's presence, the way they used to stare at each other with lost expression...when either of them was busy ! But would back off as soon as they would get caught...

The longing on their faces to get just a glimpse of the other!

They both didn't know what was happening to them!! This was so new for them....

They would take extra efforts to get ready now a days...

Both Swara and Aaroh would talk to each other with a stupid, silly grin ever present on their faces!!

They used to talk daily , chat at night...share problems, give some weird solutions , laughing, getting to know about each other's habits, likes and dislikes...

And the best part was that it had been weeks after their first meet but still they didn't know each other's NAMES yet !!!

Call it coincidence or fate but yeah it was true....

They never used to call each other in front of friends... just get straight to the point and done...

That was their tactic

And well in private they had their personal names for each other Ms. DID and Mr. KSA!!

And whenever their friends would call their names the other would not be there...

Earlier it used to bother Swara chatting to a guy whose name also she doesn't know, but meeting him everyday... she got to know him better and now it didn't matter...

Soon the event started....

It was a two week event....

The first week being athletics and sports and the second was for various competitions ...dancing, singing, acting etc

Many colleges from Mumbai and other cities were going to participate.

The badminton matches were scheduled on the second day. Swara was warming up as her match was about to start in sometime.. she was continuously glancing at the entrance... Aaroh had promised her to be present during her matches... to cheer her. Soon her name was announced and she had to go ...but still her eyes were searching for him...

Her match started and she was playing really well....all her friends and college mates were cheering for her... Aaroh was a little busy as he had a submission in his college so he reached the ground a little late...

When he reached her match was half done...Swara was winning the game conveniently. Seeing her play so smoothly he was very impressed with her moves and tricks to confuse the opponents...

As expected Swara won the match and also the following matches.... But she didn't notice Aaroh in the audience as he was standing behind a huge crowd.

She was a lil disappointed, but her disappointment didn't last long as finally when she was going for her final match she caught a glimpse of him waving all the best at her.

Her opponent in the final match was from Aaroh's college but still he was supporting Swara!

Swara won the game after a thrilling match. All her friends just lifted her on their shoulders... and congratulated her...

When it was Aaroh's turn to congratulate her...their friends deliberately pushed them towards each other, causing them to hug each other! They both were embarrassed ,while their friends were cheering for them!!

Rest of the week passed in a blur with some of their friends participating in various sports, and practicing for their dance performance...

Swara used to come daily to see their practice... (or Aaroh ;) )

The dancing competition was on the last day , so till then swara and aaroh would just roam around the place whenever they used to get time away from their friends.

And soon it was the last day of the event.

Everyone was excited except for two people Swara and Aaroh.

They were sad as after today they wouldn't meet daily...they will get busy with their college and studies... Though they would chat through messages but won't be able to see each other daily.

They decided to spend this day together...make it special and store the memories in their heart !!!

TBC

thanks for reading

A/n : i really don't know how the story is proceeding...please guys i want your sincere opinions ....

P.s. i may make some changes in this part in future... if i make any will surely inform u all :)

DO Vote and comment