day full of surprises

Hey...
Updating after a long time...
Do let me know what you guys think about it...

Part 9

Aaroh was working in his cabin, when his boss entered in...

Boss : hey Aaroh , what are you still doing here... have you done your check up yet or no??

A : what check up boss ?? I don't know anything about this...

B : Aaroh it was you who was supposed to bring the doctor... yet you don't know there is annual check up going on in the company!!

A : ohh !! That i know boss... but i thought the doctor must have left by now... so didn't bother to go... sorry...

B : why do you have to work so much !!! Now Go fast... the doctor is waiting... only you are remaining...

Aaroh proceeded towards the room where the check up was arranged... he was very curious to meet this Dr. Deshmukh... he wanted to know why she didn't complain about his unprofessional behaviour... and was behaving like it wasn't a big deal that he didn't go to pick her up...

With these thoughts running in his mind he didn't realize when he reached the medical room.

Inside the room, the doctor was busy checking one of the employee with her back facing the door... So he made himself comfortable on a vacant chair, waiting for his turn.

And when the doctor turned in his direction he was shocked/ surprised and sat rooted to his place !!!

************************

Meanwhile after Aaroh left from Swara's clinic, Swara attended her patients before heading for the medical camp in Singhania's company...

She deliberately switched off her phone, as she knew Aaroh would call her anytime !! And she didn't want him to find out about her in this manner...

When she reached alone in the company, she lied to them that she had asked their employee to not come to pick her up, as she had to attend a patient near their office building... she didn't want to trouble to Aaroh because of her...

The CEO was convinced with her explanation, and hence he didn't question Aaroh ...

****************************

Swara was still busy with a patient when Aaroh noticed her and got the biggest surprise of his life till now !!!

Aaroh just yelled excitedly...

A : hey Ms.DID !! What are you doing here!! Oh my god!! I can't believe this... YOU are the doctor i was supposed to pick up!!

Why didn't you tell me earlier!!

We could have come together na!!

He went on blabbering excitedly... while Swara was just smiling to see him so excited... she got the reaction she wished to see !!!

S : relax Mr. Aaroh kulkarni ...nice to meet you !! How are you doing ?? Let's start your check up... she was deliberately teasing him smiling inwardly looking at his confused expressions...

A : hey what are you talking ??

S : i guess you are here for the medical check up... so that is what I am talking... she said with a straight face...

A : hey Ms. DID what is going on!! Why are you behaving so formally with me?? You are my Ms.DID only na?? Or am I hallucinating??

He became more confused....

Swara couldn't control anymore and burst out laughing... making him frown...

S : ok ok i am sorry... i was just joking!! Look at yourself !!

Mr. KSA... you are looking so cute with that frown on your face!!! But seriously first let's get done with this test and then we will catch up . Okay??

He just noded absent mindedly, still trying to figure out the whole situation!! He was in deep thoughts through out the process... answering only when asked something...

Finally when they were done with all the tests and check up.... They both sat in his cabin. Both were quiet for sometime, until both spoke together...

A : how do you know my name??

S : why are you still calling me Ms. DID??

Swara was the first one to answer his question...

S : what kind of question is that?? If you remember, you yourself gave me your card this morning...

And obviously if you gave me YOUR visiting card, it's no rocket science to know your name... Mr. Aaroh Kulkarni !!

He looked embarrassed for asking such a silly question, but he couldn't let her know that..

A : ok that i can understand, but how am I supposed to know YOUR name?? You never gave me your details... he asked her with a smirk on his face... but that smirk also got vanished after hearing her answer...

S : Are you really dumb or are you pretending to be dumb?? Or is it a special occasion today?? Why would I need to give you my details?? If you were supposed to pick me up... then I guess you already know that stuff about me ?? No??

And that's when realization dawned upon him... how could he act so stupid !! He already knew her NAME !! After all the years waiting for this day... he knew her... her name, her profession...

And he was behaving all dumb !!

TBC

Thank you for reading...

So what do you guys think will happen now?

Will they realise and accept their true feelings?? And what had happened two years ago? And what about that other girl??

Do give your reviews...

Waiting to read your comments and votes!@