These Things I've Done

So hello...while making this chapter I thought..'Why not a little time skip?'

Lets just say its after Warped Tour..well two months after Warped Tour and everyone is getting settled in.

Lawl ;-; if you don't get it then just read the story.

{BTW: I'm in love with Damon Fizzy..}

~Maddi❤

~~

~A FEW MONTHS AFTER WARPED TOUR~

*Maddi's POV*

So here I am. In Oli's house, in his bed. My mom decided I was old enough because I was turning twenty in a month, and she also said I needed a life. Thank you mom, love you!

"Hey babe. Did you want to go out to the bar with Me and the guys?" Oli asked from the doorway while putting a shirt on. I shrugged and rolled off the bed onto the floor.

"Ahh. This floor though." I whispered into it. Oli laughed and walked into the closet. Getting up from the floor I walked into my closet and looked for some skinny jeans and a t-shirt. Finding my shoes I looked for my camera, "Where did my camera go?"

Oliver shrugged and I groaned while falling to the floor. "Some one is a little lazy today." He said to me as he grabbed my arms trying to pull my up. "Ugh, I don't feel like going. Leave me here to die."

Oli finally managed to pick me up and lay me on the bed, "Well..do you want to stay here or go with me? I'm not making you go anywhere.." I looked at him for a second and said, "Text me when your drunk and I'll send a cab." He chuckled and gave me a kiss and walked out of the bedroom.

Now what to do?

~~

For over an hour I was on twitter, tweeting some of my friends, some fans. That's when Oliver had tweeted something, it had a picture and it said:

"This bar is the shiiitt(;"

I'm surprised he can even type on his phone without dropping it. As I got up off the bed I looked around for the kitten me and Oli got. "Mr. Knicks. Where are you?" I cooed from under the bed.

Walking out of the room and down the stairs I saw him laying in the window seal. "There you are, you little fucker." I whispered while grabbing him. Walking back up the stairs I heard my phone ringing so I ran down the hall and jumped on the bed, making sure I didn't hurt Mr. Knicks.

Picking up my phone I heard music playing in the background.

"Oli?"

I heard Lee and Jordan laugh then Oli spoke. "Heyy babe! Mind if yo call a cab. Little tipsyyy!"

I groaned and said, "Sure. Just hold on."

Putting Oli on hold I found out which bar he was at and called a cab for him. Taking Oli off hold, he probably thought I hung up, so he did. When I heard Mr. Knicks meow from the other end of the bed and sighed,

"Yes. I know, Oli is something."

~~

Almost ten minutes later I heard the door downstairs open and shut. "I'mm hooommmee!" Oli yelled, that's when the cat ran into the other room. "Fucking Oliver." I whispered under my breath.

As Oli was in my view, his jacket was off and he was pulling on his shirt. "May I help you?" I asked, that's when he came over and kissed me roughly.

Maybe a little to rough. "Oh, Maddi. You're so beautiful." Oliver kept saying after he kissed me. Giggling I tried to push him off me, but it didn't seem to work.

"Oli, Oli. Aren't we moving a little to fast?" I whispered to him, he shook his head and started to take off my shirt, then my pants, and then my undergarments.

---

A/N:

I felt so awkward just even thinking about the last part in the story. ;-;

Anyways hope you enjoyed the story so far.

Have a great day, and have a great summer!

~Maddi❤