Chap. 5 Depression...

1:30 A.M.

The ghoul had left and I was all alone. I cried, cried for my family, for my friends and especially Levi. Why, I don't know, he makes me feel safe. And my eye hurt like someone was shoving sand in it then taking iron and stabbing me with it. I was practically a ghoul, I had the eye, the rage, the sadness, but not the hunger...

Once I finally found the courage to go see what happened... I couldn't believe my eyes...

"She called for you. :)"

Was drawn on the wall in her blood...

8:20 A.M.

"Eren!!! What happened!?" Levi ran up to me, I was in my hospital bed holding my knees close to my chest and my arms rapped around them.

"She's dead!!!" I screamed tears still coming down my face.

"If I helped her she would still be alive!!! It's all my fault..."

"It's all my fault..." I repeated it out loud my times.

"Who!?" He said frantically.

He then ran out of the room to Ymir's.

"Um... Ok..." He stated trying to stay calm.

He then called the police and they arrived. Levi didn't want to get close to the blood, he stood far away from it. He just stayed with me rubbing my back, and sometimes even giving me a slight hug until my family got here.

"Eren!!!" Mikasa ran to me pushing Levi away from me and then cradling me.

"Shouldn't you be at work!?" I stated.

"Ya but you could of died so..." She petted my head.

"Hurry get to work so we can kill this creature!!!"

3:00 P.M.

"Eren, are you ready?" Levi was ready.

"Yes..."

*buzzzzzzz* *snip snip*

After 5 minutes all my hair was gone. The could now start giving me the hard core stuff to knock out the cancer. They said I would be a lot weaker and less self sufficient.

"Levi... Will I die."

"Are you giving up!? I became a nurse to help, not let my patients die... Even if you wanted to die, I wouldn't give up on you." His eyes were even dreamier than before.

"Hey! I have my friends hair cut!" I started to laugh.

"Wha?"

"My friend Connie had the same hair cut."

"Cool." He wasn't impressed.

"I have to go. I'll be back with your IV in 1 hour. You good?"

"Ya."

6:00 P.M.

'Where is he... He didn't come back earlier, what if a ghoul got him... Oh no... Oh god no... And I thought I actually liked him. By he must be like 25 to be a nurse and in the medical field... I'm only 15. It would be ok, right. The age difference, it's not that far away... What am I saying. That's marriage!!!'

I made a weird look on my face, then Levi came in. He had a cut on his face and had a limp. Something was wrong.

"Oh my god! Are you ok???"

"Yes, it will heal soon I promise."

He limped over to me making a face every time he walked.

"You need your IV. Sorry I'm late I had... Things to take care of..."

"Ok..." He brought me the IV, hooked it up carefully, and walked out with no hips moving...

========================

Hey Merry Christmas!!! And Happy Birthday Levi!!! Yay!!! (^_−) ω (σ) ()/ (≧0≦) ΦωΦ (◕‿◕✿) ('ε') ( ω) (o'ω'o)