Chap. 26 Mix Up...

"Your fine Levi, Suck it up..." I muttered mad at Levi.

I stood up and then checked outside the door to make sure Levi wasn't there and then went down the long gold and purple corridor, finally reaching the library/study.

*knock knock*

"Yes?" Tsuki said books falling from his hands.

"Um, it's Eren I don't know---"

"Eren! I'm coming!" I heard a thump and then the door opened.

"Oh, you don't know what to wear! You poor thing! Come here." He got closer to me reacting a snake and its pray.

"Um... How'd you know?"

"Look at you! You look like a hobo!" Tsuki pulled me into the study and then looked at me.

"Hm... Take off your shirt."

"What?!" I took a step back, Tsuki taking a step forward.

"Well I need measurements. And... Could I maybe have a small taste?" He licked his lips, his gaze on my shoulder/neck.

"Oh, I get the measurements part but, no... You can't um... Eat me..." I said very awkwardly.

"But it will get back at Levi for not trusting you..." He twisted his foot.

"Nah... I know he's trying to protect me."

"Ugh, fine, just take off your shirt and I'll get the measuring tape." Tsuki walked away, disappointed.

I removed my shirt, exposing my chest.

"Hm..." I sort of grunted.

I still had a scar from when the man through me across the room, when I tried to protect Levi.

"I'm back!!!" Tsuki skipped to me, then glanced at my chest.

"Ah! Gorgeous, absolutely magnificent!" He put the measuring tape around my waist, feeling around my waist.

"Are you gay?" I said bluntly.

"Wha?! Well... I guess I like both, there both fun to play with." He smirked.

"Oh..."

He then went to my chest, measuring up and down, and at different angles of my chest, all feeling around like a blind person.

Levi then walked in at the most awkward timing. Tsuki had his arms around me, measuring my chest, front and back. But from far away it looked like he was feeling my chest and caressing me.

"Hey, purple ugly can you---" Levi stopped in place, and starred at me and Tsuki, he started to shake a little, and then he became scared of what I would say.

"Wha... What are you doing Eren..." Levi said scarily.

"Levi! It's not what you think! He was measuring me---"

"Levi, who would like you, he has already chosen the one he truly desires." Tsuki licked his lips then turned to me and gave me a deep kiss on the lips, him sticking his long tongue down my throat.

"Mh!!!" I yelled trying to push him away.

"Eren..." Levi started to cry.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't give you enough happiness... I wish I could of loved you longer and I would of done a better job..." Levi said blankly then running out of the room.

I finally got Tsuki out of my throat and called for Levi, he didn't come back.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?!?" I screamed at Tsuki.

"I thought we had a thing... And now he won't bug us." He went back to measuring.

"No! Get away from me!" I tried to step away, but he grabbed my waist.

"Eren, I'm not done with the measurements yet, and you need to be ready for the party!"

"I don't want to go to the f***ing party!" I said trying to get out of his grasp.

"You have to go!" He grabbed the back of my head and then pulled me into a kiss.

"MHMH!!!!! Let GO!!!" I finally got out of his grasp and ran out of the room franticly.