Chap. 33 They are here

"We will knock down the door!!!" A man called.

"Eren! I'm coming!" Mikasa screamed.

"Eren, I'm not leaving you, I can't let you die..." Levi franticly stitched.

"Levi, I love you so much, and I know your not the man you used to be, but you need to go... Levi, I need you to run, and never look back." Eren kissed Levi again.

"No! I need to stay with you, I need to protect you..." Levi finished stitching up his side, he grabbed ice.

"Levi, if you love me, you will leave... For my and your sake. I will see you again..." Eren cried.

The couple kissed and held each other crying until the doves (another way to say investigators) kicked down the door.

"See you soon my love..." Eren gave Levi one last kiss and he was gone.

"Eren!" Mikasa ran to the crying boys side.

"How bad did he hurt you? I'm going to kill him..." She snarled.

"Levi, come back!" Eren yelled, tears dripping down his face like water falls.

"Why are you still calling him?" Mikasa was shaking.

"Mikasa, I love him... And you guys made him run. Even though he had a bad past, that doesn't mean that he isn't good now. Why can't we just be happy!" Eren slammed his fist on the dinning room table, his other hand clutching his side full of stitches.

"He must of brain washed you... He's going to die for this..." Mikasa pulled Eren into a hug.

"Don't hurt him!" Eren pushed away, showing his stitches.

"Oh my god... WHAT DID HE DO!?" She raged.

Then Jean walked in, wearing a business suit.

"Calm down. We have Eren, and we're going to find the ghost. Mikasa lets go, leave Eren to the paramedics." Jean didn't care about the situation, and was very calm and collected. Which was rare.

'Something must of happened...' Eren thought to himself.

"Who?" Eren looked at Jean.

"Hm... It's Levi... Levi is the ghost... Bye Eren." He smiled slightly then was half way out the door, when...

"Why are all these lovely guests in my home?!" Tsuki walked down the narrow hall.

"Now this is a show..." Eren laughed a little.

"What?!" Mikasa gazed at Eren.

"You'll see!" Eren just starred at the ceiling, until Tsuki got to the entrance on the kitchen, to see me bloody everywhere, laying half naked on a table.

"Oh... Eren, you look fantastic." He was trying to hold back.

Everyone just stood there, watching his every step.

"Take one more step towards Eren and I'll kill you!" Mikasa opened her briefcase, reviling what looked like to be a whip of some sort.

"*laughing* your funny, you must be Eren's sister. Wow, who knew that a dove would have a brother who would have sex with a ghoul!" He laughed hysterically.

"Wha... Eren..." She turned around, pure shock on her face.

"Hm..." Tsuki then jumped and bit Mikasa in the shoulder. Then stepping away.

"Ugh! That was bitter, like a lemon. How can you stand that blood." He choked.

"I guess I'm not as perfect as you thought!" She held her wound, shaking then falling to the floor, Jean catching her then running out of the building.

"Now Eren, where's Prince Charming?" He smiled.

"You'll never f***ing find him!" Eren spit blood at Tsuki, but Tsuki caught it in his hand and then swallowed it.

"To much silva!" He got closer to Eren, getting ready to cut the stitches...