Chap. 27 Lunch

As I closed the door, Tsuki began to cry.

"Why doesn't anyone love me!" He Wailed.

"Sorry Tsuki, but I got to get to Levi." I said as I ran.

"LEVI!!! LEVI!!!" I yelled, running down the halls.

I looked into the kitchen to see him with blood everywhere.

"LEVI! What did you do!?" I ran to his side.

"Eren! Don't look at me!" He closed his eyes and scouted away from me.

"Why'd you cut yourself!?" I franticly yelled.

"It's not my blood... I'm sooo hungry, I can't do this anymore!!!" He went into a ball.

"Do what?" I got closer.

"I need to eat!!!" Levi got up from the pool of blood and ran to the fridge, throughing everything out, finally ripping open a small package of meat.

He bit into it like a lion and its prey.

"Levi, is that human..." Already knowing the answer.

"I'm sooo hungry... I haven't ate in 2 weeks, I forced myself to eat the crap you eat... I'm so hungry..." He sounded like he was losing his mind.

"It's ok Levi, it's all ok..." I got closer to him, my hands out.

He went back into the fridge.

"There's no more... I need to get out of here... I NEED MORE...." He pushed me out of the way, like I wasn't even considered a meal, and ran out of the room, down the hall and then out the door.

"Don't do anything stupid..." I started to run after him, but Tsuki grabbed me.

"You need to get ready for the party! You excepted, and now you must go!" He picked me up bridel style and brought me to a room.

"What are you doing! I need to get to Levi!"

"Party! Then Levi!!!"

"No!!!"

After yelling for 5 more minutes, he held me still and removed my shirt, I screamed, Tsuki caressed my chest and then put on a vibrant green and blue shirt, getting my measurements perfectly. He then went to my pants, I tried to kick, and squirm, but nothing would do, he pulled off my pants, started a while and then put on tight black dress pants.

"Be back here at 6:00 and don't make a stain on your clothes or your dead meat." Tsuki said happily and then let me out of his grip.

"I'm coming Levi!!!" I left the room and then made it to the door, when someone knocked on the door. I looked into the peek hole to see, 2 men in black suits with brief cases.

"Oh no..."