Chap. 23 Purple room

"You two need to get some rest! I need to keep searching for my true love!" The purple haired man danced around the room.

"Hold on. Is it that person you got there blood on that towelette?" Levi was confused.

"Maybe!.... Ok you to go." He walked off silently.

Levi walked down the long corridor to find a room perfect for the two.

From Author: (Tsukiyama usually has strange party's were people are eaten, or torn apart, so he has many guests and a lot of rooms.)

As Levi carried me into the room, he layed me down gently onto a squishy queen size bed, which had purple and red sheets on them, with white silk pillows, having lace on the end on the pillows and blankets.

'I haven't been on a comfortable bed in what seemed like forever!'

"Even though you're probably asleep. Eren.... I love you so much, but I feel as if I'm holding you back from your family, and friends. I don't want you to leave me, but I want you to go for your own sake... Eren, my hearts shattering from all of the emotions I have. I need you Eren, but I know I can't have you, without hurting you. So... When you wake up, I want you to make a decision, to stay with me, the one that would brake my heart if you choose, or you go and live the rest of your life normally, and have kids, and have a stupid job, and go to college... Eren, I want you to leave me.... I love you." He got up from his puddle of tears and gave me a kiss on the cheek, then left the room,

"I'll be in the kitchen, helping with dinner. Good night my love."

As soon as he shut the door, I couldn't take it any longer, I burst into tears.

'How can I choose that!? I love Levi so much but I know it would brake his heart, and if I go home my family wouldn't except me, and I wouldn't have anyone else. Also everyone would ask, no interrogate me to tell them where I was! And Levi's right... What if I turned into a ghoul... But how? What do I pick!?!?' Eren held his head and after thinking for a long while he finally made his decision...

¥¥\¥¥\¥¥\¥¥\¥¥\¥¥\¥¥\¥¥\¥¥\

Hey! Ok, so I'm doing something different this time, ok you vote on if Eren should stay with Levi or go and live his life. I have ideas for both, and even if Eren goes to live his life, I have MANY things that will happen to him! But also I have ideas for what would happen if he stayed. So, comment here!

~BlueGoo