Chap. 29 May It Begin

I walked over to the tea and took a seat in the wooden chair, with a gold pillow.

"That was polite... What is he planning... Why didn't he want me to meet the guests, are ghouls that weird? I hope Levi's ok... I hope he comes and surprises me by showing up with me at the party! I love you Levi... Where are you." I thought out loud.

*gulp* I took a sip of tea.

"That's really good!" I took a few more sips.

15 minutes later...

After being stuck with my thoughts that long, I kept thinking worse and worse things about what's happening to Levi... When, where I was sitting began to rise off the floor, and a hole in the ceiling opened.

"What the f***..." I stood up out of the chair, and was ready to jump off, when I heard Tsuki's voice.

"Welcome!!! To the fight of the century!!! Today your going to see this human, Eren Jaeger go against our toughest opponent. Saw... Eren isn't just a regular human, he's in love... With Levi Ackerman." He smiled wickedly, even though he had a mask on his face.

Everyone in the crowd stopped when they heard Levi Ackerman. A few people fainted of fear. Others were trembling. And even some started to cry from memories of him.

"Don't do this!"
People called.
"He'll come!?!"

"Don't worry! I made sure Levi will not show up! This us payback for everyone!" Tsuki put his hands out, then his hands down, signaling it may begin.

"Wait! Tsuki! What's going on?!?!" I went to the edge on the circle arena.

"Eren, I love you so much, but you didn't love me back... And we need pay back for what Levi has done to us... Your the pay back." He started to laugh.

"MAY IT BEGIN!!!!"

"What?! No!" I looked around to see a big wooden door open.

"Oh my god..." A single tear dropped down my face.