Chap. 24 Results

"I'm going to stay with Levi... I couldn't leave him. Even though he might be upset, I love him, and he would understand... Right???" Eren thought out loud.

*knock knock*

"Wha?! Yes, come in..."

The purple haired man walked in.

"Hello, I don't think I really got to introduce myself, call me Tsukiyama, and if you can't remember that, call me Tsuki." Tsuki smiled and took my hand and went on one knee. Kissing my hand multiple times.

"Your smell is beautiful!" He stood up and took my arm and led me out of the room.

"Sorry for the interruption, but Levi needs to see you, if you need me, I'll be in my study looking through books!"

Tsuki pushed me through the door to the kitchen then went prancing off to were ever.

"Yes, Eren I know he is strange..." Levi laughed, sitting on the counter.

"Levi, I want to stay with you, please don't make me go back to my family! Please Levi PLEASE!!!" I screamed. I fell to my knees holding back tears. I don't think I would be able to survive without him.

"But... Eren... You would be better there, and I don't want you to... Become me... I love you for who you are and how you show companion and love... Eren I don't want you to be a ghoul, ever..." Levi looked away, ready to walk out the door. But I grabbed his shoulders and spinner him around to face me...

"Don't ever f***ing do that again... I'm staying and you can't make me leave..." I had so much anger built up and finally let it out.

I jumped onto his waist and brought him into a deep, deep, kiss. Levi pushed me against a wall and started to unbutton his shirt. I did the same. I want this... I need this.

"L-Levi, let's do this in our room and not in the kitchen were Tsuki can walk in and start having a nose bleed." Our shirts were both off, and Levi walked back to our room, me still rapped around his waist.

"I'm on bottom..." I smiled.

"Good..." Levi gave another deep kiss, tongue and all.

"I'm ready..."