Chap. 32 Stiches

"..."

There was a long moment of silence.

"DID YOU!!!" Eren screamed at Levi, getting madder by the second.

"Yes... I did... I was a killer, for ghouls and humans..." Levi started to cry.

"I slept with a murderer... I fell in love with a killer, a ruthless, killing Machine..." Eren became scared.

"I CHOSE TO STAY WITH A MASS MURDERER!!! Then to go home to my family that loves me... What have I done..." Eren fell to his knees.

"See Levi, I told you he would never love you if he knew..." Tsukiyama smiled.

"Shut up, you b**th!" Levi eyes turned.

"He's going to hate you forever, and there's nothing you can do!" He started laughing.

"SHUT UP!!!" Levi took a step closer to Tsuki.

"He can't ever look at your face anymore..."

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE F*** UP!!!" Levi's weapons came out of his back and he swung.

But Tsukiyama did something unexpected, he grabbed Eren as a shield. Eren having a gash in his side.

*screams*

"EREN!!!" Levi ran to him, Tsuki dropping him in the floor.

"Why did you hurt them Levi?" Eren looked distant.

"It's ok Eren, your going to be all right. I'm going to patch you right up..." Levi applied pressure to Eren's side, almost stopping the bleeding completely.

"Why did you hurt man kind?" Eren asked again, coughing up blood.

"Eren, hold on, I got you!" Levi took off his shirt and applied more pressure stopping the blood from leaving his body.

"Why Levi, why did you kill humans..." Eren repeated over and over.

"Eren... It's because humans hurt me to... That's my answer... I love you, and your going to live! Your going to live through this operation."

"What..." Eren said weakly.

Levi picked him up and jumped to were Tsukiyama usually stands during a battle. Leaving Tsuki to stand there alone, and a little confused.

Levi walked down the long halls and made his way to the kitchen, set Eren on the dining room table and told him to apply pressure on his right side.

Then left.

Finally he came back with a needle and thick thread.

"Stop applying pressure." Levi grabbed a rag and took Eren shirt off.

"Levi... I'm.... I'm...... Sorry, f-for being a terrible person..." Eren went quiet.

"No! I should of told you, or just made you leave me... I'm sorry..."

"This is going to hurt a lot... I'm sorry that I'm going to put you in so much pain." Levi flinched, and Eren looked confused.

Levi them started to sew Eren back together. Eren screaming and shaking every time the needle touched his skin.

"I'm sorry..."

*knock knock*

"let us in! We know Eren's in there!" Someone yelled outside the door.

"Not now..." Levi said panicking.

"Levi... Run..." Eren pulled Levi into a deep kiss.