In The Future...

10 Years Later...

"Eren! Can you make the coffee this morning." Levi turned over in bed to face him.

"Ugh. Fine, anything for you!" Eren kissed Levi's forehead.

"Levi, today lets go walking. We can go on our trail we made." Eren's eyes glistened.

"Sure, sounds great!" Levi sat up.

*bark bark*

"Ugh... I'll walk him." Levi got out of bed.

"Um, excuse me! It's a she and her name is Isabel! Remember, you named her." Eren got out of bed to.

They walked around there country style home, shirtless. Not worrying about neighbors, because they own 10 miles of land.

"I'll be back, just going outside with Isabel." Levi yawned and left the house.

"Starting the coffee now!" He put the grounds into a filter, and pored water onto it, making a very nice brue. Eren then went into the fridge, and pulled out eggs, and cheese, to make an omelet. But he also grabbed human meat, not thinking twice about it. He placed the meat on the counter with the coffee, and began making the eggs.

"Hey, I'm back!" Levi walked in the room, the golden retriever following close behind.

Eren set the flesh on a nice plate, and placed it gently on the table, where Levi sat down.

"Oh! Yum!" Levi sat down and began to eat.

"The coffee is great!" Levi took a few sips.

Eren then came from behind and rapped his arms around Levi, and kissed him persistently.

"I love you." Eren kissed again.

"I love you to." Levi pulled Eren onto his lap and kissed him several times, a more passionate, deeper kiss every time.

"Levi! Not while the dog is here." Eren pointed to the dog who had her head tilted, and was very confused.

"I don't care!" Levi kissed again, Eren giving in easily.

After there meal and getting ready, they were out the door, and walking throw the long prairies and hills. Talking about love, new friends, family, and about adoption.

The two walked for hours, Isabel patiently following. And when they got home, they finally decided... They are going to adopt a little boy from Japan.

They knew it would take years for it to finally happen, but they had all the time in the world. And plus...

They were living for today...

The End

¥#¥#¥#¥}¥}¥#¥#¥#¥#¥#¥#¥#¥#¥#

Sorry, I said that the last one was the ending, but someone commented a great idea, so I took a chance, and now this is the official ending! Ok, and I know some of you have questions, so here I'm going to answer them.

After 3 months of being with the cafe, Eren and Levi made a bold move and moved to the country side were they got a dog named Isabel and adopted a boy from Japan named Eeli.

Kaneki is working with Aogiri.

Shuu Tsukiyama is still crazy for Kaneki, but also has a rage for Eren.

Hinami is safe, and happy.

Touka opened her own coffee shop.

Nishiki is being a butt hole as usual.

Mikasa is alive and well.

Jean is good and proposed to Marco, who said yes.

The other doves, well, are pretty dead...

And in the end Eren and Levi live for today...

Have a great day.

~BlueGoo