Part 10

Eren's POV

I got out of shower wrapping towel around my waist. I went to the sink and brushed my teeth. I dressed up and left my room quietly. I knocked on Leader's room. I didn't want this, after hearing what Levi and Erwin talked in the meeting room... I wasn't in mood for this.

"Come in" I heard Levi's cold voice. I walked in as he was only in his pants. I went and sat on his bed looking down so he wouldn't see my face. I felt how Levi crawled on bed behind me. I closed my eyes. I felt how Levi kissed on the back of my neck which made my head raise. Corners of my lips formed into a smile. Levi wrapped his hands around my neck and laid me on him.

"I can see that you don't want to do this." Levi stared at my eyes. I looked away breaking eye contact.

"I don't know..."

"I'm not forcing you, if you want to, let's do it, but if you don't..." Levi stroked my hair. It was the first time he is acting so soft. I liked it. We laid in silence for a long time. I kept thinking. I really want him, inside. I got up and looked at him.

"Levi... I want you." I whispered blushing slightly.

"Hn" was Levi's answer. He pushed me onto the bed and stared kissing me gently. When Levi pulled away I stripped my shirt off me pushing Levi on me and started kissing him. I sticked my tongue in. As we were kissing, he stripped me down as I did him.

Third POV

After some moments Levi entered Eren making him moan out of pleasure. Levi moved slowly and giving Eren passionate kisses. Levi thursted faster and faster, Eren moaned louder and louder, his nails scarching down Raven's back. Eren gasped and threw his head back against the mattress, arching his back and neck, his eyes crinkling shut from pleasure. Levi smiled a little and leaned in to graze his teeth along arched neck. Eren gave a slight scream as the heat in his tummy uncurled, shooting everywhere inside him, his nails digging more tightly into Levi's back and his legs locking firmly around his waist. Levi fell next to Eren as they both breathed heavily. Shorter male pulled blanket on both of their naked bodies. Eren fell asleep right away as Levi watched him sleeping like a little baby.

Eren's POV

I slowly opened my eyes focusing on ceiling. I looked at my right. It was... Levi? He stayed.. I smiled and slowly crawled to him and put my head on his chest. I felt his hand stroking my arm. I looked up at him.

"Did I woke you up?" I asked smiling at him.

"No, I woke up before you." He kissed my head.

We laid together for a long time just chatting. He kept stroking my hair. I want to stay like this forever. Next to Levi.

"Hey Eren, let's go take a bath." He spoke after long silence.

"T-Together?" I blushed.

"Well, yeah." He answered. I looked up and nodded.

He got up. He was with his boxers. He went and turned on water to bath tub to fill up. After some time he turned it off and called me. I got up and walked to the bathroom. It was with bubbles? Nice. Levi was already in. I stripped myself and got it. I leaned on his chest as I felt him kissing under my ear making me giggle. I turned to him and stared at him. He is so beautiful. Everything about him is perfect.

"Oi, brat. Why are you staring at me like that?" He raised an eyebrow. I blushed and looked down. I felt him grabbing me by my neck as our lips crashed into each other. I swear, I felt my heart melt.

After the bath we went to sit on roof to look outside. It was spring and I told him I wanted to see the blooming trees and everything. I couldn't believe he remembered that. We sat together as he was hugging me from the back. I really like him... In such a long time I felt being loved again.

"Hey Levi, who you were before this war?" I asked.

"I was nine years old I think. My mom tried to save me from all danger but then she starved to death. Then I was like twelve years old. My uncle Kenny taught me how to survive. While that happened... I found my family. Farlan and Isabel. But... Titans... They found our place and stabbed Isabel to death, Farlan's head was just chopped off. I was the only one who survived and then I found Erwin, Erd, Gunther. We found this place and made it ours, after couple months we found Petra with Hanji. Petra was quiet for a long time while Hanji started talking with us right away. Can't blame. Who know's what they been through." Levi looked at me. "How about you?"

"I- uhh" I remembered I should keep my mouth shut about who my parents were and who I was. "My parents died too, I don't really know what happened to them, but they just went missing." I lied. But I remembered how my mom was holding my father screaming for me to run. "My friends Mikasa and Armin tried to survive when we were found by titans. They kidnapped me and tortured me but my friends managed to run away. I'm glad they weren't been through what I have been..." I looked down. I felt how Levi tightened his embrace.

"So how you appeared here?" He whispered into my ear.

"I killed one of guards who entered in my cell taking his clothes and then I ran away. The last thing I remember that I walked into really abounded house and collapsed. And... That I was happy that I'm dying..." I whispered the last sentence.

"Eren. Now you are here and you'll be safe if you'll stay by my side. Forever" He whispered 'forever' word into my ear. I felt his breath.

"I will, Levi." I smiled.

A.N. So Merry Christmas everyone! Did you enjoy the chapter? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), well I hope you did!