Part 22

Levi's POV

It has been couple weeks now since he left. He said that he will be back after a week, but when he came back he had more things to do... I felt annoyed, mad, upset... He probably forgot about me since he didn't come for a bit...

"Hey Levi" Erwin sat next to me at old meeting room. The whole place got quiet when some died and Hanji left... I looked at Erwin when he smiled.

"What do you want?" I asked looking away.

"You never... Went to their graves..." He said quietly.

"I know"

"You should go. Petra loved you actually... I read her diary" He sighed.

"What?" I looked at him confused.

"She loved you. Not in family kind of way, but romantically. She was really jealous of Eren... Even though she always cared of him as a big sister or a mother and always looked out for him" He talked as I slowly stood up. I went and put on shoes and my coat. I left the house as I walked behind the house and walked for a bit more. I walked ov er a big tree as there were six graves. I simply sad down on the grass and stared at the names. Petra, Erd, Gunther, Olou, Farlan, Isabel.

"Sorry guys. I didn't protect you... Eren is king now... Peace came in. We killed all titans. I was so weak, Eren almost died because of me... Thank you Petra for finding that brat. I really... Love him. I'm sorry that I don't feel the same feelings as you felt for me, but you were my family. You all were... I'm glad those little brats came... The house isn't too quiet when they are around... I miss you guys. I wish you were all alive." I stared for a moment at the graves as I stood up. I started walking towards the house as I heard giggles. I got confused, I walked over the gate as I saw a woman with a little short blonde hair girl. I stared at them confused as the little girl clapped her hands.

"You king's love, yes?" The girl smiled as I nodded still being completely confused I walked over the gate as I let the woman and the girl.

"Do u two need something?" I raised my eyebrow as the woman looked down at her daughter as I did too.

"She wanted to see you, since she didn't know love can be between men." The woman smiled. The girl hugged my leg as I jumped a little out of surprise.

"Thank you for protecting the king!" She pulled away and gave me a flower that I took. I couldn't hold my smile back.

"You're welcome, little one." I stroked her head as she went to her mother.

"Have a nice day." She smiled and started leaving as I stood there watching them go. I looked back as I saw everyone standing in shock.

"What the hell are you looking at?" I glared at them as they all ran inside. I chuckled and went inside.

Couple days later

Hanji barged into my office as I glared at her.

"For fuck's sake, Hanji! Learn how to fucking knock!" I picked a book and threw and hit her head as she grunted out of pain.

"Sorry!! You are so mean though" She yelled and sighed. "Someone got free time" She said and moved aside as I saw Eren, standing there. I felt like I couldn't breathe for a moment. Hanji left awkwardly as I walked to Eren and stared at him.

"Levi, I'm sorry, they-" I didn't let him to finish his excuse and hugged him. After couple seconds he hugged me back.

"I'm just glad you are here, moron" I pulled away as he smiled.

We went outside and sat down on the grass since it was summer. I stared at him as was laying with closed eyes enjoying the light wind. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek as he giggled.

Mikasa's POV

I stood there watching from the balcony Eren and Levi. I smiled. They hugged each other and both were smiling. I felt hand on my shoulder as I looked back at Armin.

"Hey" I greeted as he nodded.

"It's nice to see Levi and Eren happy, huh?" He smiled, staring at them as I looked back at them.

"Yeah.." I sighed.

"Do you think they will stay together forever?" He asked smiling.

"Of course. Look at them, they love each other so much, they can't stay without each other a damn minute." I chuckled and started walking back inside with Armin.

"True. They are perfect for each other" He chuckled too.

Third person POV

Eren and Levi stayed outside together till evening. Levi enjoyed this moment so much he couldn't help but smile all the time. Eren was always laughing out of happiness. Suddenly Eren hugged Levi and held him being quiet.

"Thank you Levi, for everything you've done..." Eren whispered. Levi pulled away from the hug and smiled picking Eren chin and slowly pressed his lips on Eren's. Levi pulled away a little and whispered.

"I love you" when Eren heard it he grinned like an idiot and blushed a little. Eren fell on Levi, giving him a passionate kiss. After a while Eren pulled away smiling.

"I love you more".

After couple years everything was restored and everything got back how it used to be. Eren lived where Levi's territory was. Hanji, Erwin, Armin stayed too. Mikasa got with Jean and they got married. Eren was really pissed at first but then he accepted it. Connie got with Sasha, but they only got engaged, Ymir with Krista. Everything got how it should be.

Eren and Levi adopted beautiful girl. She had black hair and bright, pale blue eyes, she was four years old. She loved her parents a lot and was happy. She is kind and confident, yet a bit shy. She is that person who would smile even the situation would be tragic. She is happy. Everyone is happy.

The end.

[A/n] Thank you all for reading and being here! I loved writing this fanfiction a lot... But everything has to end eventually.
I hope you enjoyed this fan fiction as much as I did, writing it.