Part 18

Hanji POV (Still her memory when she went to the town)

I picked that box too putting it down next to Eren's. I saw 'Mikasa Ackerman' too which made me confused. This is people who was important to the city or something?

I opened the queen's box and gasped as I saw just only few documents there. I opened one of them as it was written with large words 'dead'. I read some more papers as I put the box away. I picked Eren's box.

"Eren Jaeger" I read out loud and opened the box. I stared as I kept repeating Eren's last name. I looked at queen's box as it was written 'Carla Jaeger'. I blinked few times and started reading Eren's documents.

[Photo of him]

Name: Eren Jaeger.

Birthday: March 30th

Relatives:

Mikasa Ackerman (adoptive sister, deceased)

Carla Yeager (mother, deceased)

Grisha Yeager (father, deceased)

Status: Dead. Died in fire together with his whole family.

Dead. He is alive and he never told us who he was... He was alive all the time, he kept lying to all of us, not saying who truly he is... This means..!

(End of her memory, she told everything to them) Third POV

Levi and Erwin sat in shock.

"Why did he lie though?" Erwin crossed his arms.

"Who knows...? But this means that he is the king!" Hanji smiled.

"Eren? King? You have to be fucking kidding me..." Levi rolled his eyes.

"Levi, don't you want this war to be over?! He is the king and no one can change that!" Hanji kept smiling.

"Of course I want this war to be over, but how can that brat be king?" Levi looked down and then away.

"He is our luck! So right now we should go and take our little king! Hanji jumped up and started jumping on sofa.

"Haha! That's the spirit, Hanji!" Erwin laughed and stood up. "We going to take Eren back!"

Levi looked at both of them when they started dancing together as he simply smiled and hummed.

Levi's POV

Few days later when we got ready we left out place. I was worried, that everyone will be hurt again... The last time, I wasn't strong enough to fight them, but now... Everything has changed, I'm hoping he is still alive.

Eren, wait for me...

Ackerman walked next to me as she stared at me blankly.

"Do you need something?" I raised one of my eyebrows.

"I wanted to ask you... Do you really love Eren?" She looked down.

"I know you are his adoptive sister." I answered as she looked at me in surprise.

"H-how?" She bit her lip.

"Hanji saw everything in documents about him, I know everything... I know who he is and who his parents is..." I looked forward.

"B-but don't tell anyone. He keeps this as a secret..."

"Because of titans? Too late, they know everything. Hanji will make him the king and that's it."

"What?!" She raised her voice flinching her eyebrows.

"What you heard. The war will be over if there will be a king, and Eren is officially king, and he will be one and the war will be over." I rolled my eyes.

"N-No! He never wanted to be king and won't be!" She yelled and walked away from me. I rolled my eyes again walking.

Third POV

Eren was being beaten up at the time. He coughed blood as his head was raised forcefully.

"We will kill you today, Eren Jaeger. You will never be the king, we will control the world!" some woman laughed.

"Fuck you" He answered spitting blood on her face "Go to hell"

"You little fucker..." She looked at him angry picking something.

At that time Survey corps group went into titan's place and killed some of their people on the way. Levi and Mikasa ran towards cells as Jean and Connie protected them, others killed in other places. The plan was kill every titan in that place. Levi and Mikasa killed guards and went into corridor with many doors to cells.

Hanji with Erwin started bombing the place down, half of the building was gone.

The titan woman picked a knife and looked angrily at Eren.

"You worthless piece of shit... Pay..." She stabbed a knife in his leg couple times as he screamed loudly.

Levi heard the scream and started opening all cells letting people out, he pulled out his gun and opened one of the doors where Eren was. Levi's eyes went wide. Eren looked horrible... He was all in blood, bruises he had no clothes on, only his pants. Levi was attacked by that woman but Mikasa shot her right in the middle of her forehead. Levi put his gun behind his belt as he picked Eren in bridal style. On Eren's face weak smile appeared.

They started walking out of the cells as Mikasa stared at Eren almost crying, seeing that he isn't dead. As they were leaving the Female Titan stood up in their way.

"Not so fast" She pushed Levi as Eren felt out of his hands as she took him and made him stand up and pulled gun to his temple. Levi was about to attack her, but she shot in front of him and smirked, she was without her mask...

"P-Please! Stop this! I beg you! Don't hurt them!" Eren sobbed out. Levi tried to attack her again as she shot him in stomach as he grabbed on it then she shot Mikasa into the heart as she slowly fell down on her back. Eren stared at both of them as he screamed loudly. He felt rage in his heart...

He bit her arm and then he pushed out of herhand gun and kicked it away. He pushed her down kicking her head with his legdown to the ground as he got on top of her and started punching her. He keptpunching her as blood started pouring out of her nose and she coughed blood.