Infinity & Beyond (sequel to Woldwide) Benjamin Lasnier fan fic

••••

Ryeli and Benjamin have been together for 17 months now, along time right?! Well it's Ryeli and Lillie's last month in Vejle! She doesn't want to tell Benjamin now though. She doesn't even really know how to tell him! Now back to the relationship! Benjamin and Ryeli have gotten really close over the months, and definitely much more stronger. Yes, they have had even more ups and downs but doesn't every couple? So Ryeli and Benjamin's relationship is at it's best! But as for Lillie, she never called Rylan back! She missed him but isn't quite ready for a relationship. She's went through so many heartbreaks and she's not looking for anymore..so hopefully she'll find a guy in Cali!! Yep. Next stop is Cali! YAYY!!

•••••

BENJAMIN'S POV;

I watched Ryeli as she looked at her reflection through the mirror in my room.

"Aren't you beautiful!" I slightly shouted. "I have scars all over my body! How us that beautiful?" her whisper was filled with insecurity. "because they show how strong you are! Plus whoever did that to you is a jerk! But that's why you have me" I smirked and put my hand on her back to pull her closer. Ryeli rolled her eyes and pushed on my chest slightly.

"Remember the first time I brought you here with me" I remarked, Ryeli's eyes wandered over to mine. "Is this suppose to be a good or bad memory" she asked before sitting on my bed, "uh, well we did your first ustream here!" I said trying to brighten the mood. She rolled her eyes again but I gently grab her head and pressed her forehead against mine. "I was with you and you were with me so it was perfect" I said making her blush.

----

"Do you want a water?" I asked Amanda before closing the refrigerator, "no thanks" she answered then walked to the living room. I shut the door and sat on a bar stool, soon I got a text from Ryeli.

Ryeli: hey baby! :* I'll pick you up at 11:00 tonight ;) I've got a surprise!

I smiled at her text then quickly replied.

Benjamin: what is it!!

Ryeli: a surprise! ;) see you then, love you.

Benjamin: love you too princess! <3

RYELIS POV;

baby baby, baby I, oohh baby, oh baby my baby , baby I, ooh baby baby I, all I'm tryna say is you're my everything

Ariana Grande's 'Baby I' rang through my ears. I was in mine and Lillie's room dancing and singing to it with my Beats on. But Benjamin interrupted me, I love him to death but sometimes I could slap him! Haha, I'm just kidding!

Benjamin; hey beautiful, it's 9:00 are you going to tell me what we are doing? ;)

Ryeli; nice try! But I'm not telling you no matter what you say! I love you.

Benjamin; then I don't want to talk to you beautiful! I love you too jerk!

I faintly laughed at the last text because he sounded mad and loving at the same time. He's adorable!

-----

It was going on 10:30 so I took a quick shower and slipped on my grey wunderelf sweatpants that Benjamin gave me and a crop top that stopped right above my bellybutton and hung off my right shoulder saying 'I love my boyfriend'. I was about to pick out my shoes but my phone stopped me. I had gotten a text from Benjamin saying..

Benjamin; do you need me to pick you up? I don't want you to get hurt

Ryeli; no I've got it! Be there I'm 15

I put my phone in the left pocket of my sweatpants and headed to the closet. I chose black boots, I pulled them on and decided to grab a sweater. I picked up Lillie's light gray oversized sweater and headed out the door.

---------------------------------------------

Hello my darlings! How are you doing? This is the start of my sequel to worldwide!! Yay! Tell me what you think is going to happen to Ryeli when she leaves if anything does happen. Just curious! :) alright so comment vote and READ! Love ya :) x