Chapter 17: Cali

RYELIS POV;

Today I was helping Ben pack. I haven't even asked Sarah if he could come. So, I sent a text.

*text conversation*

R: so, Benjamin and I don't want to separate again and we were wondering if he could come with me?

S: I guess so. We have an extra bedroom for him. You'll have to share a bathroom.

R: okay that's fine. Thank you so much Sarah! I'll see you tomorrow.

I put my phone down and continued helping Benjamin pack his stuff. He didn't have much.

"Thank you babe" he said. He kissed my lips and we sat on his bed.

"No problem" I replied. He smiled.

He grabbed my hand and he got down on one knee. In my mind I was thinking he was crazy until he said something.

"Ryeli Marie, will you please accept this promise ring," Benjamin pulled out a beautiful pink infinity ring. I nodded my head and wiped a few tears off my cheeks."It represents that I will promise to love and protect you forever" he said as he put the ring on my ring finger. He stood up and snaked his arms around me. I hugged him tightly as tears kept rolling down my cheeks. Suddenly, I'll Be by Edwin McCain came on. He took my hand and pulled me close and we started slow dancing. I laughed slightly. He smiled as he pressed his forehead against mine. I had my hands on his shoulders and he had his arms around me. I was in awe.

~the next day~

Our flight didn't leave until 12:00 p.m. So, we had a nice family breakfast.

"So, your guys flight leaves today," Merete started. Benjamin and I nodded our heads. "Are you guys excited?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think it'll be great down there! I'll get to go to the beaches and see more Benzilers" Benjamin said. I smiled.

"Yeah, but that's not the only reason you're going" Amanda said looking straight at me.

That really made me mad. Benjamin wasn't going because he wanted to be with me instead of his family. I knew that's what she was thinking. I hate when people assume why you are doing something when they don't even know your story.

"I think I'm going to go freshen up and get ready for our flight" I smiled. I excused myself from the table and ran up the stairs. I hopped in the shower. I was about to get out when I heard the door open and close.

"Hey Ben" I said.

"Hi baby" his sweet voice said. I smiled at the thought of him.

"I love you" he said. I smiled even more.

"I love you too" I told him.

"I brought you some sweatpants and my sweatshirt" he informed me.

I turned off the shower and asked for my towel. Benjamin handed me the towel. I dried myself off, wrapped the towel around me and pushed back the curtain. Benjamin smiled.

"Thank you babe" I gave him a kiss. He smirked.

I knew he wasn't going to leave so I told him to turn around. I quickly got dressed and grabbed his hand. We opened the door and Amanda was outside. She gave us a look and slide past us to slam the door behind her. We just ignored it and went to Benjamin's room. We grabbed the bags and headed down stairs.

"Are you guys ready?" Merete asked sounding kind of depressed. I felt so guilty. Even though I didn't make the choice I felt so guilty. It was because of me. Benjamin is leaving all his family behind for me.

"Yep" Benjamin replied. I nodded my head slowly.

We left the house and headed for the airport. Within minutes we were there. We hopped out.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye" Benjamin sighed. He looked right at Marius. Marius had that look on his face when kids let go of their balloon and they watch it float away. It honestly started making me feel even more guilty. Benjamin said the rest of his goodbyes and so did I. By now everyone was crying.

Benjamin and I walked through everything and sat down in the waiting area. He was holding my hand ever since we walked in.

"I'm so sorry" I said in guilt. Benjamin looked at me puzzled. "This is my fault. It's because of me that you left your family. Sometimes I'm just so stupid and I-I" I cried. He shushed me.

"Babe. It's not your fault. It was my decision not yours" he told me. I nodded my head.

"Flight to California at 12:00 is now boarding" a lady's voice said. We got up and walked to the plane. We sat in the two seats in the very back. We held each other's hand and cuddles as best as we could.

~skip the long flight~

BENJAMINS POV:

We got off the plane and grabbed our luggage.

"RYELI!!" Lillie yelled from a distance. Ryeli ran to her with a couple of bags in her hand. When she reached her they both hugged. I smiled because I knew Ryeli was happy.

"Hey Benjamin! Let me take those for you" Lillie's mom took the bags from my hands.

A lot of girls in the airport were asking for picture and autographs from me and Ryeli. The last girl was crying so much. My Benzilers make me so happy!

"That was so cute! The girl was crying because she got to meet you" Ryeli said with a smile. I squeezed her hand and smiled. We jumped in Lillie's mom's car and drove. We pulled into a beautiful beach house driveway.

"Wow!" I said. They all smiled. Ryeli held my hand and we all walked in. It was even more gorgeous inside!

Ryeli took me to my room and I laid her on the bed. I was staring into her eyes and she tried so hard not to laugh. She started tickling me. Then I started tickling her so much more. Her laugh was so contagious! It was so cute because she couldn't do anything but squirm and laugh.

"Can you help me unpack gorgeous?" I stopped tickling and asked. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"I guess" she replied and left. She came back with a Bluetooth boom box. She synced her phone into it and played Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo. She giggled a bit and grabbed a bag and helped.

After we were done it was 1am. We plopped on my bed and sighed in exhaustion.

"You're lucky I love you" she joked.

"Yes I am" I replied. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"You're smile is so beautiful! It's the number one thing that makes me love you even more" I smiled. Then she smiled.

"I'm gonna go sleep in my bed cutie" she winked. I watched her every move as she left, listening to he light footsteps.

I loved the way she walked. She walked with confidence. I must admit she's pretty sexy when it comes down to it.

I got up and walked into her room. All the lights were off except for the white lights strung above her bed, her fan was on low. I made my way over to her bed and cuddled her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her hand. I nuzzled my head into her neck.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the no update last week. I had a party (and no not a lame birthday party lol) on Friday and I was a bit busy. But I hope you like it!

Leave your comment down below on what you think about it and make sure you VOTE PLEASE!! I love you guys!! And I know it might be a lot to ask but can we try getting more reads on this thing? I feel like you all left me and I got boring :(