Chapter 4- hey there LA

RYELIS POV ;

We had just boarded the plane and I wasn't very comfortable with it. By that I mean I'm not comfortable with leaving Denmark, I'm not comfortable with leaving the one I love behind, I'm not comfortable with leaving my future behind. Benjamin made me happy. So does Lillie, but I feel better around Benjamin, I feel like I can do anything and he wouldn't even get mad. He's the only one who hasn't got mad at me actually.

I need him more than I do life.

LILLIE'S POV;

Ryeli is literally breaking my heart right now. You can tell she's heart broken because she didn't even care what she put on. Sweatpants, Hollister tee and black Toms. It was simple and cute, just not her. Ryeli cares what she looks like... ALWAYS. There's not a day I think I've seen her without make up.

Ryeli had her head phones in and was starring out the window. I think I was going to cry. It must suck having to leave your boyfriend behind. Poor Ryeli!

BENJAMIN'S POV;

My eyes flickered open and my eyes adjusted. I was in a room with cement walls, and my hands and feet were tied to the chair I was sitting in. I don't remember anything that had happened. Except for being taken by some guy in sunglasses.

~flashback~

This guy was punching and kicking me! All my muscles felt bruised

"You're a worthless piece of crap! No one cares about you! Haven't you realized your so called "fans" only like you because of you "looks"?" He growled. I winced in pain

~end of flashback~

Okay that was freaky!

RYELIS POV;

"We have landed safe and sound! Have a nice day in Los Angeles!" said the pilot into a microphone. We grabbed the bags we took and went to grab the suitcases. "Are you alright Ryeli?" asked Sarah, "yeah, I'm fine! Just tired, that's all" I said with a smile. Sarah smiled back and kept walking. I felt Lillie's stare. She knew better , I'm not alright.

We grab our suitcase and went to get the rental car. "Here are your keys to your Prius! Have a good day" the younger woman said. We got in the car and drove to the hotel.

"SURPRISE GIRLS!" Sarah yelped. We pulled in front of a beautiful beach house. "Wow!" Lillie said while getting out of the car. I also got out of the car and walked inside the beach house. It was gorgeous... but I liked Denmark better..

---------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!!

Do you think I update enough or should I try to go for 2 times a week?

AND WHO DO YOU THINK THE GUY IS THAT'S KEEPING BENJAMIN AS A HOSTAGE!?

Leave your answer in the comments!

Read comment vote! Love ya chickas