Chapter 11- Sweden

EVANS POV:

I saw Ryeli get into a taxi. She looked back and I thought she saw me, but evidentially not.

It made me pretty mad I'm not going to lie. But, whatever. I told her I had a thing for her. What could I have done?

Good thing I had about $100 of the profit we made. I just needed about $30 more. I whipped up some Wiz Kalifa and Juicy J.

Not a lot of people were noticing me I only made like $10. I needed Ryeli. No. No. No. I do not need anyone. I finally decide to sing " look at me now" by Chris Brown and that gave me the money I needed.

YES!

I bought one ticket to LA and waited.

RYELIS POV:

Over the bridges

Through the tunnels

Down the roads

I was getting closer and closer to Ben!

~skip the taxi ride~

"Here's your stop miss" the taxi driver said and I handed him the money.

I stepped out of the car and looked around. I heard him drive away. I whipped out my phone and went through mine and Bens texts.

"Ryeli I'm in Sweden on Huggmyrsbäcken st."

Got it!

LILLIES POV;

Why the heck is Ryeli in Sweden? She left with a guy to go to Sweden? Um okay..

"Honey, don't worry about Ryeli I'm sure she's fine"

"Definitely not as fine as the guy she left with" I muttered low. "What was that?" My mom said staring at me. "Nothing, I said I hope she's okay" I smiled.

It's true.

The guy she left with was HOT! I couldn't help but stare and he kinda makes it hard not to.

BENJAMINS POV;

I'm starving.

I'm tired.

I'm cold.

I want my Ryeli.

Ryeli. Ryeli. Ryeli. Even her name is perfection. Every time I hear that name she pops up into my mind. She's so gorgeous and beautiful! Rylei.

It's been almost two days now and I still haven't heard from Ryeli. I miss her. I need her

RYELIS POV;

I counted my money and researched how far Huggmyrsbäcken St. was.

$102 and 304 miles from me.

I need another god blessing taxi. Well, maybe I can walk a little.

I walked up and down streets, following my directions on my phone which is about to go dead. I felt peoples stares and glares. Especially the guys. Why do people make you uncomfortable?!

I'm coming Ben. I hope your okay.