Chapter 3- goodbye Denmark

BENJAMIN'S POV;

I'm not gonna lie and say my heart isn't broken because it is. I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not crying because I am. I just can't believe Ryeli would all of a sudden be hurt by my Benzilers! She's always been good about it whether they liked her or not. But she could of got tired of all the fame and just didn't want to tell me. I don't know, the only thing I do know is that I don't have Ryeli to hold anymore.

I was riding my bike to....somewhere. I'm not to sure where I'm going or where I'm at but I'll figure it out sooner or later. I didn't feel like going home so I went the opposite way. Everything I passed reminded me of Ryeli. Even the stop sign! I stopped and put my bike on the ground. I sat in the grass on the side of the road. I took out my phone and went on Instagram. I posted an old picture with the caption..

"Hey beauties! I won't be on for a while if that's cool :) I've got some things to do involving the studio and everything! I love you guys 😘 #music #loveya"

I did the same on twitter and rocklive. After I did that I got back on my bike and went to the studio. I wasn't to far from it so it didn't take long to get there.

"Hey Benjamin! What's up?" my manager Kevin greeted me as soon as I walked through the door. "Hey Kev, I was just wanting to know if we could write a few songs today?" I said trying to prevent my voice from cracking. "Sure! I'll meet you in the studio but first I have to do a few errands around here" he replied, "okay" I said as I walked to the studio. I picked up the notepad and wrote a few things down.

"I, I gave you it all
Baby I never made you cry so girl why would you leave me stranded in tears.
Was I not good enough?
Have you already found somebody else babe-?"

A few tears hit the page as I wrote the lyrics, but it felt good to let the feelings out. I began to write a few more lines then Kevin walked in. "Great! You've already started! Let me see what you've got!" he said smiling. I gave him the notepad to let him see, as soon as he began reading it his smile turned into a frown. "Benjamin, who is this about?" he frowned, I took a deep breath and sighed. "Ryeli.." It almost killed me to say her name. Kevin sighed and threw the notepad on the table. He sat in the chair next to me and put his hand on my shoulder for comfort. " girls will come and go Ben, you're still young! You will have girls crawling over you when we go on tour! But if she comes back then she must truly love you. Just remember that okay?" I nodded my head, "the song's good don't get me wrong but don't let the fans get the wrong idea because if they do then they are going to hate Ryeli and that wouldn't be good for neither of you." Kevin handed me the notebook and we finished writing lyrics.

~3 hours later~

"It was a good day in the studio thanks for coming Ben!" Kevin waved me goodbye and I hopped on my bike and began riding home. But before I got home a black BMW approached me. A buff guy with black sunglasses on rolled down the window without smiling. "Are you Benjamin Lasnier?" he asked me, "yes?" I answered. "Hi" he said still not smiling. "Hi?" I said still trying to figure out who this guy is. But before I knew it he opened his door making me fall off my bike and the driver stopped the car. The buff guy jumped out the car and ran over to me. He picked me up and threw me in the car. I tried to get him to let me go but he was to strong.

RYELIS POV;

I got off the bike and started walking to the park. I sat on the bench and waited. "Ryeli?" his familiar voice rang through my ears. "Jeremiah!" I said happy to see him. "You wanted to meet me here?" He sat down next to me. "Yeah. I wanted to talk about something, but first are you hungry?" He laughed a little, now I can see why I became so attached to this boy! "Yeah, wanna grab a bite to eat?" he asked smiling sweetly. "Sure!" I smiled back.

We walked to the restraunt in silence. But, right before we walked in Jeremiah grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked down at out hands and up at Jeremiah. He smirked, then we walked in. We sat down and ordered our food. When the waitress left I looked at Jeremiah then back down. "What?" he said, "can I ask you something?" I asked him. "Yeah sure anything Ryeli" "Okay, well I'm leaving for LA tomorrow and I'm extremely worried about Benjamin. You know how he does stupid things! And I wanted to know if you could make sure he chooses the right path.. And I know he's hard headed but I just want you to try to talk some sense into him before he does something bad, please?" He sighed. "You do know Benjamin doesn't really care for me right?". "Yeah, but can you try?" I begged, "of course! But there's no promises that he'll listen" he reassured. I nodded my head then our food came.