Chapter 15- meant for each other

BENJAMINS POV:

Last night was amazing! I have always wanted to kiss Ryeli like that. She made my day complete!

I woke up laying next to Ryeli with my arms wrapped around her and her body close. I rested my chin on the top of her head. My eyes explored my room. My eyes only focused on one thing. The picture of me and Ryeli framed on my nightstand. It was the first picture we ever took. It was the day I met her at the mall. I had my mom buy a frame for it when Ryeli left, so it could stand on my night stand. I keep it there so I can look at it and remember her being here.

With me.

Now, she's here and I don't want her to leave again.

I kissed the top of Ryeli's head gently and softly. It must of awakened her because she moaned.

"I'm sorry baby, you can go back to sleep" I apologized. She smiled.

"No, I'll stay awake so I can listen to your sexy morning voice" Ryeli smirked. I leaned down to her lips and kissed them.

"Wanna go to the studio today?" I asked. Ryeli's smile turned into a frown.

"Ben, I-I gotta figure things out with your mom" she frowned. I nodded my head.

"Want to take pictures? Just in case we never see each other" I suggested.

"Yes!" she smiled. I grabbed my phone an pulled up the camera. We both smiled for the first picture then we did duck faces, stay fierce, peace signs, funny faces, and bunch more.

"I want to go outside for the last one" I said. She nodded her head as she scrolled through our pictures. I grabbed my Canon Camera.

"I need to put my pants on. Hang on" she said. She ran to the bathroom with her clothes and came right back out.

"Ready?" I asked. She smiled and we headed out the door. We went out the back door and into the backyard. I set the camera on a 10 second timer and set it on the table. I pressed the button and said

"Kiss me"

So, she did. I felt fireworks and heard church bells ringing. After the flash I pulled away. I picked up the camera to look at the picture. It's was perfect.

Her hair was being blown back by the wind and her earring set off a shimmery look. We both looked so happy. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and my arms we're wrapped around her upper body.

"Let me see" Ryeli said. I showed her the camera and she gasped.

"It's gorgeous!" she exclaimed. I smiled and nodded. She handed me the camera and we went back inside.

"Oh hey Ryeli I need to talk with you" my mom said. I let Ryeli go and I went upstairs to take a shower.