Donuts!?

Junghan's POV

I opened the door expecting the pizza dude holding the pizza to be there but it wasn't the pizza dude that appeared in front of me. I froze completely.

"Surprise! Though it isn't really a surprise since I told you I'd be doing this." The person in front of me said while smiling. He handed me a box of doughnuts which helped bring me back to reality. I composed myself and gestured him to come in. We went inside the house and made his way tothe kitchen, where he took off the jacket he's wearing and sat on a chair.

Where the hell is Wonwoo!?

"It's still early, why are you here?" I said, attempting to hide the smile forming on my face. He's here already and earlier that expected. My poor husband, working everyday to raise our kids *wipes a single tear* Okay, that's enough, I'll stop joking around now.

"Why? You don't want me to be here?" He asked while pouting. Awww how cute... but I won't tell him that.

"Yes." I said dryly which made him laugh.

"Liar. He's been talking non-stop about you." Wonwoo entered the kitchen with a smirk.

"Oh, hey man." Jisoo greeted him.

"Hey." He greeted back.

"I did not!" I said, defending myself.

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night~!" Wonwoo sang which made scowl.

Hey, that sentence is mine!" I said still scowling. That sentence was mine last chapter!

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night~!" He sang again.

Argh, this is so annoying. I huffed and turned to the other side only to have a donut shoved infront of my mouth. I was surprised. When did Jisoo get so near?

"Eat. It'll help calm your nerves." Jisoo said while snickering. I was about to bite the doughnut when he pulled it away.

What the hell?!

I glared at him. He raised one eyebrow up while smiling teasingly as if saying 'what're you gonna do about it?'. Yea, what am I gonna do about it.......

I pouted at him and he laughed in response.

"Ewww!" I heard Wonwoo say in the background which made Jisoo chuckle. I ignored Wonwoo's insignificant comment and continued staring at him while pouting. I think it's not working though. I was about to give up when he started to talk.

"I give up." He said while laughing. He shoved the doughnut back at my mouth while chuckling which I bit on reflex. He pinched my nose softly.

"You're lucky you're ......." He said. I only caught the first part because he started walking towards his jacket.

I guess he's leaving already. I really want him to stay here with me but I'm embarrassed to ask him to.

"Where are you going?" Wonwoo asked Jisoo. I wanted to tell Wonwoo 'To his house you idiot!' but I held back because Jisoo was there. Wonwoo and I act all cool, serious and sane when others can see us since we don't want to blow our cover.

"Home. It's getting late now." Jisoo said while putting his jacket back on.

"Why? You can also sleep here. Right Junghan?" Wonwoo turned to me suddenly. Thank God I managed to give a nod.

"See?" Wonwoo said in a cool tone.

"Oh, okay. I'll be back after changing my clothes." Jisoo said. I watched him walk out the kitchen. I made sure to not squeal until I hear the front door close.

"Yes!!!" I said whispering, afraid that Jisoo might hear it.

"You owe me one." Wonwoo said while giving me the 'you better be grateful' look.

"Yup, thanks!" I said while doing my victory dance.

Ding dong! Ding dong!

"Pizza delivery!" A voice from outside said. I grabbed my wallet and went towards the door. The pizza dude greeted me politely and I paid him the exact prize the pizza is. I grabbed the pizza then locked the door.

"Let's go up." I said after getting the box of doughnuts on the dinning table. We went up towards my room.

"What about Jisoo?"

"He has a key." I said.

"Why don't you just let him live here." Wonwoo said jokingly as we entered my room. My room is big enough to fit 10 persons. It even has a bathroom in it.

"If only he COULD live here....... Oh, keep your voice down by the way." I said while pointing at the window that almost connects my room and Jisoo's. Wonwoo understood it immediately and covered his mouth with both his hands. It was funny since he was so cool just a while ago. I pulled the low table hidden under my bed and placed the pizza on it.

"You left your bag down stairs." I pointed out. He suddenly bolted out of the room to get it since his precious treasure is inside it. He went back afterwards. We decided to wait for Jisoo before eating up. I forgot to bring the beverages so I went to the kitchen to get them. When I went back, I saw Wonwoo staring at the paper containing Mingyu's number while smiling from ear to ear.

With just that, I came to the conclusion that he really fell hard for the other. The same with me falling hard for Jisoo. I knew that I'm straight to begin with and I also feel attracted to girls so I don't really know how it was possible for me to like him but I didn't question it. I didn't even try fighting it. It came naturally to me. It's only Jisoo though. I can't see myself being with any other boy no matter how handsome or good looking he is. Just the mere thought of it makes me want to vomit. I asked Wonwoo about it and he said it was also the same for him with Mingyu.

There was once a guy who thought I was a girl because of my very feminine appearance. He tried to kiss me and I punched him once. Jisoo saw the whole happening and beat the crap out of the guy. Poor guy. He almost died. Jisoo could be real scary when he's angry. He's the possessive type. My husband is too protective *wipes a single tear*

'What's taking Jisoo so long?' I wondered.

Since he still wasn't here, I decided to fix my appearance. I approached the mirror expecting to look okay.

"What the hell!" I suddenly blurted out.

"Why?" Wonwoo asked without looking at me.

"Please don't tell me I looked like this in front of him." I said , looking at my reflection.

"Okay, I won't tell you." Wonwoo said still looking at the paper.

This is so embarrassing! How could I not notice that I looked really unorganized until now. The bun I did on my hair was messier than I thought, it doesn't even look like a bun. More than a bun, it looks more like a bundle of hair that a monkey harassed. I'm wearing an over sized shirt, that I don't remember I own, covered in wrinkles which I think was due to the crazy dancing we did, plus I forgot that I am covered in sweat.

"Hey, instead of gloating over there, why not prepare for when he comes." Wonwoo said while still looking at the paper. I wanted to ask him whether he was talking to me or the piece of paper he's holding but I think my time is running out. I grabbed a new shirt and ran for the bathroom not caring what shirt it is since any shirt is better than what I'm currently wearing right now.

I exited the bathroom feeling fresh and new. I rushed to the mirror to fix my hair but I can't seem to tie it into a bun so I went with my usual hair style. The one wherein the hair in the middle section on top of my head is tied back for it to not get in my face. I went in front of the fan to feel more fresh than before if it that's even possible. I sat still in a spot to preserve my freshness as if I'm a fresh vegetable, but it has been 5 minutes since then.

I'm now sitting in front of the small table with the box on top. I glanced at Wonwoo who was now playing with his phone. I was starting to feel bored until I heard foot steps.