Player!?

Junghan's POV

The door of my room opened and Jisoo entered. His hair is wet from a quick shower. Nothing new. He always shower before sleeping.

"I took a bath. Sorry if I made you two wait." Jisoo said, apologizing to both of us.

"Nah, it's cool." Wonwoo shrugged.

"Let's eat already." I said, reaching for the pizza. Wonwoo went to where I was and reached for a doughnut.

"So that's where it is." I heard Jisoo said.

"What is?" I asked while taking a bite on the pizza.

"My shirt. I think I left it here last week." He said, looking at the shirt I'm wearing.

"Oh, is this yours? Sorry, I didn't notice and just went and wore it. Do you want to take it back then?" I asked him while thinking:

Oh my gosh! I'm wearing his shirt. It seems that Wonwoo and I are having luck with t-shirts this day !!! XD

"No, it's fine. You can have it since you look cute in it." He said with a smile. I felt my heart skip a beat.

He called me cute! He never called me cute before. What the hell did he eat for him to say that!?

Jisoo took a pizza and started eating away. Wonwoo kept on smiling at me teasingly while I give him the 'I'm gonna kill you' look. He's a third wheel. He should know his place. We finished eating though there was still a lot left.

"Lets play a game." Jisoo suggested.

"Sure, but dry your hair first. You'll catch a cold if you don't. Use my hair dryer." I said pointing at the hair dryer at the study table where Wonwoo's at, playing with his phone.

"But it's such a pain in the ass!" Jisoo whined but he suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"Do it for me, Please?" He begged.

"And why should I?" I said since I was also feeling lazy to do it. Depending on his answer, I might consider being a slave for a few minutes.

"You should since you told me you love me yesterday on the phone." He said while smiling. I heard Wonwoo gasp dramatically at the background. I thought he wasn't listening since he's been messing with his phone for awhile now, but no, the jerk was listening.

"When the hell did I say that?" I said acting like I don't remember. I didn't think that he'd be the one to bring it up.

"Ouch! So you don't love me? Was it all a lie?" He said acting all hurt with his right hand on his chest.

"Geez, what a player." I heard Wonwoo say again in the background.

"I thought you were different! I believed you!" Jisoo said while sobbing falsely.

"Geez, what a player." Wonwoo said again.

Argh, this is driving me nuts!

"Fine, I'll do it already so both of you shut up!" I said and both of them laughed together.

"Okay. Thanks. I love you~!" Jisoo said, blow me a kiss after. I pretended to dodge it which made him laugh. He then faced the other side and waited for me and the dryer. I immediately grabbed the imaginary kiss that was floating on air and shoved it to my face. I thought no one was looking until I heard Wonwoo laugh. I glared at him and went to where Jisoo was to dry his hair. He is sitting on a chair so I decided to stand behind him.

It only took me 3 three minutes to dry his hair since it was short. Usually, when I dry my hair, it takes about 10 minutes. I was about to unplug the hair dryer when he suddenly rested his head on my stomach. I looked down at saw him staring at me. I gave him the 'what's wrong?' look. He smiled and shook his head in response.

Jisoo's phone rang and he immediately answered it.

"Hello?" Jisoo said. I resumed what I'm doing, not caring about the phone call.

"Oh, hey Mingyu. What's up?" My ears twitched upon hearing the name. I looked at Wonwoo who was now looking at Jisoo.

"But I'm at Junghan's right now." I heard Jisoo say.

"Why me? You now I know nothing about math." Jisoo said laughing. Mingyu must be having trouble in his math.

"Put it on loud speaker!" I suddenly said and even though Jisoo was confused, he did so. He placed the phone on top of the low table.

"Come on man, help me out?" Mingyu said on the other line. Wonwoo went near us because he couldn't hear anything from where he is.

"Right now?" Jisoo asked back.

"Yes, right now." Mingyu said. I glanced at Wonwoo and saw that he was fighting the smile forming on his face. He must be feeling complete bliss with just hearing the other boy's voice. Oh hey, that rhymed.

"I'm not at home right now. I'm sleeping over at Junghan's." Jisoo pointed out.

"I see..." Mingyu said, sounding dejected. His math must be pretty important to him to be sad like that. I suddenly thought of something.

"Mingyu!" I suddenly called.

"Junghan?" He asked.

"Yes, it's me." I said.

"Oh, hey." He said while chuckling.

"Do you want to join the sleep over? I have someone here who's really good at math." I said while looking at Wonwoo whose expression is like this-> O.o

"Who? Jisoo?" Mingyu said which made me laugh.

"Are kidding me? He can't even do multiplication." I said which made Mingyu laugh again.

"Hey, that's rude! I can do it if I try!" Jisoo said defending himself.

"Yea, try and try until you die." I sang, sticking my tongue out after.

"Why you-" Jisoo didn't get to finish his sentence because Mingyu suddenly bursted in laughter.

"Enough with the lover's quarrel already!" Mingyu said on the other line still laughing which made me blush.

"We're not lovers!" I said almost shouting at the phone.

If only we were ):

"But you told me you love me!" Jisoo said loud enough for Mingyu to hear. Mingyu laughed upon hearing what Jisoo said.

"Aish, so what!? Mingyu are you coming over or what!?" I said which made the three laugh at me.

"Oh~, so you admit that you love me already?" Jisoo said to aggravate me.

"Oh, behave will you!?" I said acting pissed though I actually really happy with the teasing. He laughed at my response. He always enjoyed pissing and ticking me off and I don't now why, damn it!

But you like it don't you?

Yea, I like it, damn it!

"Can I really go?" Mingyu said on the other line. I almost forgot about him because of stupid Jisoo.

"Sure, I'm inviting you over so come on." I said, waiting for his reply.

"Okay. I'll be there." He said.

"We'll wait for you." Jisoo said.

"Okay. Bye!" I said. Mingyu said his goodbye as well and hung up. I suddenly turned to Wonwoo.

"You could teach him right?" I asked him.

"Sure, it's no big deal." He said, shrugging but I'm pretty sure he's very happy in his own way.

"I'm gonna wait for Mingyu downstairs." Jisoo said and I nodded. As soon as the door closed, Wonwoo laid on the ground and started rolling.

See? I told you he's happy.

"What are you doing?" I asked, clearly amused at what I'm seeing.

"Nothing." He said and continued rolling back and forth until he stopped suddenly and looked at me.

"Consider your debt paid." He said then rolled again.

Since I'm sure that it'll take awhile for Mingyu to arrive, I started to roll with Wonwoo as well. It looks fun anyway.