It Rained!?

Junghan's POV

Ding dong! Ding dong!

It's a good thing that Mingyu pressed the door bell because if not, they'd walk inside my bedroom shocked and we'll have to explain why we were rolling.

Wonwoo suddenly fixed his appearance and I followed suit.

"This is it." He said by whispering. He looks about ready to give birth, not that he can.

"Relax and act like you usually do. Be yourself. Your sane self and the the crazy dancing one." I said, tapping his back. We heard footsteps from the other side of the door. It eventually opened to reveal Jisoo and Mingyu.

"Hey Junghan!" Mingyu greeted me.

"Welcome to my fortress." I said proudly which made him and Jisoo chuckle. He turned to look at Wonwoo and for a moment I thought I saw something flicker in his eyes. Mingyu just stood there staring at Wonwoo until Wonwoo spoke.

"Do I look weird...?" Wonwoo asked tilting his head. Mingyu suddenly turned red and answered.

"Um, n-no! Nice to me-meet you my name is Mingyu!" He said, stuttering. He immediately went to where Wonwoo was and extended his hand.What the hell is up with him? He's acting weird.

"Nice to meet you too. My name is Wonwoo." Wonwoo said, giving Mingyu a small smile while shaking Mingyu's hand.

"Are you the one who's teaching me math?" He asked Wonwoo, still holding Wonwoo's hand.

"Yea, It's me." I saw Mingyu smile. Wonwoo looked at his hand that Mingyu's still holding. Mingyu noticed that he's still holding Wonwoo's hand and immediately retracted it back.

"I'm sorry." Mingyu immediately said looking all flustered.

"It's fine." Wonwoo said chuckling. I couldn't help but laugh at Mingyu right now. He's usually very calm, composed and cool. Seeing him like this is a first. He's part of Jisoo's circle of friends. Another popular kid in school.

"Why don't you change into your home clothes or whatever." Jisoo said obviously helping his cousin who appears to tongue tied at the moment.

"Okay." Mingyu said walking towards the bathroom but he gave Wonwoo one last glance before entering. Oh my.

"Okay.... what just happened?" I said turning to Jisoo and Wonwoo. Wonwoo just shook his head. Jisoo looked up as if thinking for the cause.

"Dunno, maybe it's love at first sight?" Jisoo said. I suddenly turned to Wonwoo and gasped.

"Isn't it great? Your long unrequited love finally has a chance!" I suddenly blurrted in joy. Wonwoo's eyes widened and his face turned red.

"Junghan you jerk!" Wonwoo suddenly threw a pillow at me.

"Ouch, why!?" I said, clearly confused.

"Because I'm here and you suddenly blurted Wonwoo secret." Jisoo said. I suddenly realized what I did.

"Oh my God! Wonwoo I'm so sorry!" I said, panicking.

What am I gonna do? Aish!

"It's fine. It's not like Mingyu found out about it. More importantly, are you fine with all this? You aren't disgusted or anything are you?" Wonwoo looked at Jisoo.

"It's cool. It's the first time I saw Mingyu blushing and all and it's all because of you. I think he's more better smiling. He usually treats people he just met like crap but he didn't do it to you. Don't worry, I'll keep your secret. Do your best. Fighting!" Jisoo said and smiled while launching his fist to the air.