Fire In The Hole!?

Junghan's POV

This is it. Today is the day that I man up and dress as a woman who's about to get married or something along those lines and I'm very happy and excited. Not.

The room is really busy right now since everyone's excited for the up coming opening of the marriage cafe. Everyone except me and Junhui of course but there's no backing out now.

"Cheer up already." Heechul said with a smile as he glided the reddish colored lipstick on my lips but I only stared at him in return. He hasn't asked me about whether I tried what he suggested the other day and I'm quite thankful for that.

My parents were home last Saturday night and so was my grandmother but Jisoo still insisted in sleeping over which was fine with my mom, dad and grandma since they said that Jisoo's already part of the family which was also fine with me since I you know, like him but sometimes I feel that my parents wants Jisoo as their son instead. Heck, my grandma thought Jisoo was her grandson.

Jisoo and I were chatting in the living room when I tried out a frigging pick-up line and unfortunately my grandma heard it. She began laughing at my face together with my mom and we all ended up doing a pick-up line battle. Me and dad versus Jisoo and mom. Grandma was the referee and of course we lost since come on, it's my momzilla we're going up against.

Heechul already did my make-up and I'm already wearing the wedding gown specially made for me that's causing my back to itch like hell. I've been trying to scratch the itchy area on my back but my frigging arms couldn't reach it. I was about to ask help from Heechul but he was already at the other side of the room. I then glanced at Wonwoo but saw that he was busy being friendly with Mingyu outside the room so being a very good friend that I am, I decided to not disturb their friendship time together.

I glanced at Chan but he was busy fixing a table. Junhui who looks like a really elegant princess right now is busy reading his book and Prez Boo is doing his so-called 'Proper Voice Vocalization' though all I hear are random farm animal sounds. I didn't bother asking Jihoon since he won't be able to reach it. Kidding.

"Guess I have no choice...." I mumbled under my breath.

I stood up, went towards the back of the room and started rubbing my back against the wall.

"Ahhhh~ so good." I moaned in satisfaction. Even though the wall isn't really that helpful, it still was able to reach some of the itchy parts so for that I am grateful.

"Pretty lady in a wedding dress over there. What are you doing?" Somebody asked from the opened window while chuckling and I almost had a heart attack but then again I'm already used to it.

I didn't look at him since I have more important things to do and rubbing my back up and down against the wall is one of them.

"I'm mating with the wall. Can you not see what I'm doing?" I said in a very sarcastic tone but Jisoo just laughed again.

"Come here, I'll scratch your back for you." He said so I immediately turned towards him since my back really could use some proper scratching right now.

I turned and saw him wearing casual clothes. It's very simple but it's enough to make my heart go boom. His hair was styled and man does it suit him.

I stood there at my spot staring at him for a few seconds.

"No need to stare. I already know that I look hot. No need to drool." He joked and I immediately wiped my mouth since I really might be drooling.

"I am not drooling!" I protested as I make my way towards him while he gave me a smirk that almost made me choke on air because come on, how can you not?