Extra!?

Annyeong everyone~

This is MissKyojin over here. I'm here to say that this chapter is kinda like an extra. Set after the three went home and left Junghan's house. It would be alright if you skip this chapter since it wouldn't affect the flow of the story in any way but if you guys wish to know what type of parent planted Junghan into soil and watered him everyday in this AU world, then it's up to you. Cheers and thank you for the votes. I really appreciate it (:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Junghan's POV

I heard voices down stairs. I think they're home already.

I'm currently holed here inside my room reading fanfics about my OTP. I found this interesting one entitled Systematic by lunaroses. There are a few chapters out but I'm in great need of more chapters. I hope the she updates her story soon. That would be great!

I glanced at the clock and saw that it's 5:45 pm already.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The the door opened and my mother peeked in.

"Welcome back, mom!" I said as I sprinted towards her and kissed her cheek.

Aren't I sweet?

"Hey, honey. I bought you some donuts." She said as she gave me the box.

"I don't like donuts anymore." I said while glaring at the box, remembering the incident this morning.

"Why? Is it because of Jisoo again?" She said with a smirk.

"What? No! Oh, look at the time! I need to go work!" I said as I look at my imaginary wrist watch. I then gently pushed her towards the outside of the room and closed the door shut.

"You don't have a job, silly!" I heard her say while laughing. I think she went away because I couldn't hear her anymore.

I don't know whether she knows about my secret but I hope she doesn't. She might end up blabbering it to others and I'll have to hide forever. You know how parents unconsciously embarrass their kids most of the time and how the kids can't ever hate them for it because they love them very much.

I opened the box and ate some donuts because no matter how much it betrayed me this morning, I can't ever hate it since it tastes heavenly
Not that I've tasted heaven before.

I was munching on a chocolate flavored one when I heard the door from the other room close with a bang. Almost causing me to choke but that didn't stop me from eating.

I went to the kitchen and placed the leftover donuts in the fridge. I drank a glass of water and decided to go back up. I was infront of the stairs when somebody called me.

"Son." I suddenly halted and spun around. I saw my dad sitting on his favorite chair while reading a news paper with his leg over the other. I didn't notice him sitting there when I went down.

My dad has always been the silent-calm type. Speaking only when it's needed. The exact opposite of my mom who speaks whenever possible. He had never even yelled at me once before where as my mom often nags me about things. It makes me wonder how they ended up together. Maybe it's because love is blind or deaf in their case because mom wouldn't shut up or maybe it's true that opposites really do attract.

I went towards him and sat on the couch next to him.

"What is it dad?" I asked with a smile.

"Son, I need your help." He said in a serious tone like the one killers use when he asks someone for help in burying a corpse.