Sick!?

Junghan's POV

I waved one last time at the seven dwarfs before facing back infront only to be greeted by Jisoo with a frown. I got startled because I didn't notice that his song already ended. What's more is that he's already sitting infront of me.

"You weren't listening." He said with a frown which caused me to chuckle.

"I was." I answered but he simply pouted.

This should be illegal!

"Was not." He said.

"I was." I said again because I really was listening until the seven told me that they were leaving.

I could have written all of what I'm saying on the white board but I figured that it won't necessary since it's just me and Jisoo here and also because writing in it makes me feel as if I'm a contestant in a quiz bee.

"If you really did listen, can you sing the chorus of the song?" Jisoo challenged as he raised one on his brows.

I simply smirked because I know the song so much that I could sing it while doing some weird interpretative dance.

"It's always been you. All this time. Every tic of the clock. only you. Believe me, it's true." I sang with a smile. I don't know why but I always feel happy when I sing. I think I saw Jisoo turn red which worried me because people don't normally turn red for no reason.

"Are you ok?" I asked out of concern. Jisoo simply nodded and coughed before finally speaking again.

"I'm fine." He said and I nodded. If he says he's fine then I'm all good.

"Ah! Han, I'll fix your hair!" He excitedly announced as he made his way towards the chair that Wonwoo gave him awhile ago which reminded me that I somehow made it through without the seven and Jisoo finding out my lie. I could be dancing my victory dance right now if not for this stupid giant gown.

Jisoo was about to grab my hair when I suddenly remembered something which caused me to dodge his hand. He then looked at me confusedly.

"No. Last time you did, you stuck a flower in it." I said as I place some good distance between his hands and my head.

"I won't. See?" He said as he showed me this empty hands which almost made me smile because he looked like a kid but I somehow managed to maintain the accusing look I have.

"I'll think about it..." I said as I pretend to be thinking seriously about it.

"Junghan-ah~" Jisoo whined and I thought that I'd faint because friggin hell that was too cute.

'Stay calm Junghan! You got this!' I thought as some type of reassurance though it wasn't helping at all.

"Fine. But I'll be watching you." I said as I narrowed my eyes. Jisoo laughed at this which caused me to laugh as well because his laugh is just so contagious.

I faced the other side so that he could start doing whatever the hell he wants with me my hair because *coughs* I just love him so much *coughs* I'm just too kind.

Jisoo started to remove the hair pins Heechul forcefully stuck in. I felt Jisoo run his fingers through my hair which caused me to feel butterflies inside my stomach.

I have always known that Jisoo has always been gentle yet each time I experience it first hand, I can't help but feel really happy inside.

He combed my hair using his hands and it felt really good compared to how Heechul tried to murder did my hair. Heechul's was screaming bloody murder while Jisoo's touch is like he is afraid to hurt what he's touching. He handles everything with absolute care that I have mixed feelings about it. I feel happy and sad at the same time. Happy because he treats me gently and sad because I'm not special because he's like this to everyone. He's so gentle that I think he's also gentle when he is eating a chicken, which reminds me that he loves chicken so much so it's probably like this : CHICKEN > JUNGHAN. Shit. A chicken is greater than me. Now I'm all sad.