Miss!?

Junghan's POV

I finally reached the restroom, thank goodness. It's very difficult walking with this gown on. That, and all the stares I got. Can't I just walk in peace!?

It's past three already so to hell with being late.

I pushed the restroom door and it opened. The restroom was pretty crowded and I'm guessing that it's because of today's school event. I entered the room and it suddenly became quiet.

What's up with them?

I went to the sink and placed my backpack next to it with an exhale.

'What now?' I thought as I stare at my back pack.

I decided to open it and found a small bottle inside. I took it.

'Use this to remove all the make-up okay?' Heechul's voice replayed.

I was about to wet my hands when I remembered that I'm still wearing the gown. I don't want to soil it so I decided to take it off.

I reached for the hook located at my upper back and unhooked it.

I started hearing whispers, but I ignored them since I'm busy reaching the next hook.

'Why are there so many hooks in this gown? Are we going fishing after?' I thought in irritation since I couldn't reach the next hook. I was about to give up when my last attempt did the trick. Finally!

I heard everyone gasp from around me. What on earth is happening!? But then again, I'm busy doing my thing to actually care. I heard the door open but simply ignored it.

I reached for the zipper at my back and pulled it down.

"Wait! Wait! Miss, please rethink your choices in life!" One guy pleaded causing me to turn my head. I think he was the one how just entered since he was still at the door. Who is he talking to though? Miss? Ommo, there's a girl here!? This is a male restroom for goodness sake!

"Please don't do this! Your mom will cry!" He said, full of concern. I looked around and saw everyone looking at me.

"We can still talk this out!" He said, as if he's talking to me. Wait, don't tell me... Is he actually talking to me?

I was about to ask him about what the hell he's talking about when he walked to one of the cubicle and knocked.

"Excuse me sir, but are you done yet?" He asked the person inside. All the males inside, including me, simply watched.

"Yes. Why?" The person inside answered. His voice echoing.

"If so, please get out!" The guy from earlier shouted, surprising everyone in the room. The person inside immediately opened the door, showing that he only has his boxer shorts on. The poor guy, he must have been too surprised that he forgot to wear his pants. He saw everyone looking at him and was actually expressionless until his eyes landed on me.

He quickly went inside, took the newspaper placed on the toilet top and covered his lower part with it.

Why is everyone so weird today? I did say that I want this year's event to be different than before. But not this type of different.

I faced the sink to continue what I was doing. I glanced at the mirror and was surprised to see a girl in the reflection. She's even wearing a gown! What, did she mistake the restroom as a chapel? Kids these days!

I shook my head in disappointment but the girl copied me back.

'Huh, is she picking a fight?' I thought with furrowed brows, but immediately turned red when I realized that it was actually my reflection. No wonder she looked familiar. Wait. Is this why the guys here inside kept looking at me? Did they also mistook me as a girl!?