Engrish!?

Junghan's POV

I'm currently staring at my room's ceiling, hoping that it could help clear my mind. What happened in the library gave me a slight headache. Really. Hansol and Chan wouldn't stop bickering causing Ms Raina to wake up and yell at us for being noisy.

We all got kicked out of the library so we all decided to go home since it was already getting dark. I went home with Jisoo then ate dinner with my parents. I did all the things I do before sleeping and here I am now all tuck in bed. I'll sleep early today because I'm gonna need all the strength I have tomorrow. I have the feeling that what happened today might happen again.

I slowly closed my eyes as I pull my pillow closer to my body since I can't sleep without hugging something. I'm going to pretend I'm hugging Jisoo for better experience and faster sleep.

Ding!

"And just when I started to doze off." I muttered while scowling. I reached for my cellphone on top of the table to see who ruined my sleep. I opened the message and read it out loud though I'm alone. This better be important.

From: The Orange Boy

Name of the ugly boy from the library?

Ugly boy......... ?

To: The Orange Boy

Ugly boy?

And as soon as I pressed the send button a new message appeared.

Ding!

Well that was fast.

From: The Model

Why is he like that?

I thought it was Hansol again, but it's not. Who the hell is Mingming talking about?

To: The Model

Who are you talking about?

And send.

Ding!

Another new message.

From: The Dance Master

What is Jihoon's height?

Finally. A question that's complete! I don't know the answer though so I'll just ask.

To: The Evil Hobbit

What's your height?

And send.

Ding!

From: The Orange Boy

The one who called me stupid.

Ah, I now know who he's talking about.

To: The Orange Boy

His name is Chan.

And send.

Ding!

From: The Evil Hobbit

FUCK YOU.

Of course, how stupid of me to ask him that question.

Ding!

From: The Model

The rude and silent and deaf and rude and silent and rude and silent kid.