Marinette x Chat Noir

Marinette sat at her desk as her eyes wandered across the pages of her Geometry homework, a frustrated sigh escaped her lips as she buried her head in her hands. "It's hopeless, I'm never gonna pass Geometry if I can't even do the homework." Marinette groaned as she pushed herself away from her desk and rose to her feet. She glanced around cautiously to make sure her parents weren't about to barge in as she climbed up onto the rooftop garden. Marinette smiled as she took a deep breath of the fresh air before exhaling. The cool air filled her lungs, awakening her mind and relaxing her muscles, Marinette leaned against the pale-white rail as she looked out to see all the Paris lights lit up. It was almost 10:45 and most of the city was asleep, it was so peaceful and calm. The night always seemed to clear Marinette's mind and calm her nerves. It was like a little escape that only she knew about. Well... Except for the fact her parents and her best friend knew about it. Marinette gazed over the empty streets when she heard the rattling of the wind chime that her mother always put up. Marinette leaned over the rail to try and get a better look when all the sudden the old wooden rail cracked and Marinette fell forward and (almost) off the building. Marinette screeched as her eyes widened at the sight of the ground below but before she could brace herself for the fall, a pair of hands had grabbed her by her waist and had hoisted her back up and onto the garden platform. "You should be more careful." A familiar boy's voice called from behind as Marinette spun around to look at the person you saved her. "Chat Noir!" She exclaimed before covering her mouth, waking her parents at this hour would definitely not be good for her now. "What are you doing here?!" Marinette whispered as she whipped her head back and forth to check to see if anyone was watching. "What? No thank you?" Chat replied with a flirtatious grin as her folded his arms and leaved against one of the pillars that supported the roof-type thing that covered the garden. "Sorry, Thank you." Marinette said as she sighed, her tense muscles loosening slightly but Marinette couldn't help but shift uncomfortable. "What are you doing out here so late?" Chat questioned, raising an eyebrow in curiosity and worry. "Just need to clear my head." She said in a quiet tone as she averted her gaze from his. She could feel his eyes on her, it felt like they where burning through her. Like he was looking straight into her soul. "You know, if you need to talk to someone, I'm here." Chat replied with a sincere smile which Marinette returned. "I'll remember that." Marinette said as she began to walk towards the ladder back down to her bedroom. Marinette stopped and quickly kissed Chat on the cheek before descending down the ladder. "Goodnight, Chat." Marinette said before closing the hatch door. "Goodnight, Marinette." Chat replied with a dark blush cover his face as he leaped from the building and ran away from her house. A smiling Marinette watching him from her window as he left.

A/N: Hello everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed the holidays, I'm sorry for the little break but it was a very-needed break eheh. I'll update tmrw night?? Bye-Bye!! - lcdynoir